Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Muscle Pharm Corp. Message Board

belkin2468 38 posts  |  Last Activity: Apr 20, 2015 11:47 AM Member since: Sep 14, 2007
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Burn what is the US sales potential

    by retlaw1967 Apr 20, 2015 11:23 AM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 20, 2015 11:47 AM Flag

    I believe the original sales projection for RAyaldee was $12B in the US alone but adding in P4 patients and international sales this is a monster. The first billion alone will get the stock into the $40 range.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Sometimes the mkt is prescient,

    by cl124cl Apr 14, 2015 9:54 AM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 14, 2015 10:50 AM Flag

    CL, that is not saying much as we are only .50c from high. We are going much higher than that. I think this blows out to somewhere around $18 in the short term. By the end of the year we could be at $25.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Rayalde

    by belkin2468 Apr 8, 2015 8:19 AM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 8, 2015 11:08 AM Flag

    For drangles who stated "Miami you are correct as usual" please see PR from opko on 9/23/14. The last line states that the nda will be in by the end of 2014.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Rayalde

    by belkin2468 Apr 8, 2015 8:19 AM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 8, 2015 11:07 AM Flag

    wow really? on ignore. If you go back and read any of my posts I am 100% behind dr. frost. you my good man are bizarre and taking yourself way to serious. I love dr. frost but I also believe in holding people accountable. say what you are going to do then do it. If you miss occasionally that is fine. But with the constant pushing of the date for Rayaldee I suspect something else is going on, especially with the good data behind it. You tell me why they keep missing the date?? And if you give me a BS answer, I may just have to put you on ignore. :)

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Rayalde

    by belkin2468 Apr 8, 2015 8:19 AM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 8, 2015 9:53 AM Flag

    First off I have all the faith in the world in Dr. Frost. There is nothing wrong with me calling it late when in fact it is. The cheerleaders on the board take this as being negative and will shoot down anyone for saying something that does not line up with their agenda. This is just as bad as the shorts who will lie , cheat and steal to make their point. Keeping it real.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Rayalde

    by belkin2468 Apr 8, 2015 8:19 AM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 8, 2015 9:07 AM Flag

    Miami, I get my figures from the same place everyone else gets them. You are just listening to the last date you heard. It went from sometime in Q4 2014 to 1st qtr 2015 , to now silence. BTW, I am relaxed. Been investing with him a long time and I was at the shareholders meeting last year. Currently in OPK, CDXC, COCP, Levon/Scivax, and DRNE. You are a great cheerleader for the opko cause but please do not tell me to relax when I question something that keeps on slipping. There is a reason for the slippage and we will find out , sooner or later. I hope it is a partnership deal that is causing the delay of info.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • belkin2468 by belkin2468 Apr 8, 2015 8:19 AM Flag

    Where is the rayalde nda filing?? It is now over 3 months and 1 week late. Do we have something to worry about. Do they need to tell us it is filed or in typical Dr. Frost fashion just give us what they want? Long and strong but would love to see the press release and a partner for it. Looking forward to taking out the $16 level with the filing.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    The SA article will blow over quickly

    by dk1949 Apr 7, 2015 8:29 PM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 7, 2015 10:13 PM Flag

    With all due respect, why would frost take scivac public with the Levon convoluted deal and not just put them together with cocp right now. I do not think that is in the cards. Sci Vac can and will stand alone and do very well until the good doc is ready to sell it to opko or another large pharma at $10 pps. That would be about a 30 bagger.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 6, 2015 8:42 AM Flag

    Will the current price hold. This deal was done at .75c and the stock closed at 2.30 on Friday.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Partnerships

    by belkin2468 Apr 2, 2015 9:55 AM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 2, 2015 10:17 AM Flag

    A billion up front and high double digit royalties? Opko would not have to build out a sales force and all the marketing efforts. They can focus on all the other products and their special red headed step children ( SciVax, CoCrystals, CDXC,etc ). This type of partnership would bring the stock up 5-10 points.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • belkin2468 by belkin2468 Apr 2, 2015 9:55 AM Flag

    I will bet that with the delay in the Rayaldee filing that the company is in partnership discussions on this product and will be announced when the NDA is filed. There is no other reason for such a delay. The only question is who is it going to be with and how high the price tag is. Will the up front money hit $1B?

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    OPK investment in COCP

    by barrybklyn Mar 31, 2015 10:40 AM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Apr 1, 2015 10:08 PM Flag

    Drangles , what is your take on the Sci Vax situation?

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • I sure hope so but I would have though it should be out by now.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    6.83 is the real number

    by belkin2468 Mar 26, 2015 6:07 PM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Mar 26, 2015 6:09 PM Flag

    Per Share Total
    Public offering price $ 7.25 $ 175,000,000
    Underwriting discount $ 0.4169 $ 10,063,103
    Proceeds, before expenses, to us $ 6.8331 $ 164,936,896

    The underwriters also may purchase up to an additional $26,250,000 of our common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions payable by us, within 30 days from the date of this prospectus supplement. If the underwriters exercise this option in full, the total underwriting discounts and commissions will be $11,572,569 and our total proceeds, after underwriting discounts and commissions but before expenses, will be $189,677,426.

    The underwriters are offering the common stock as set forth under “Underwriting.” Delivery of the shares will be made on or about March 31, 2015.
    Joint Book-Running Managers

    J.P. Morgan Citigroup
    Co-Lead Managers
    Piper Jaffray Wedbush PacGrow
    CoManagers
    Janney Montgomery Scott Ladenburg Thalmann

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • belkin2468 by belkin2468 Mar 26, 2015 6:07 PM Flag

    There was a .41c underwriting discount on top of the 7.25. wow, what a deal for the big guys. I hope to god each one of the big guys listed on the offering (JPM, Citi,Piper, Janney, Wedbush, Ladenburg) all put out great research reports and drive this thing to $20 by end of year.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Nvax is dead, read the prospectus

    by wildislife Mar 26, 2015 1:43 PM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Mar 26, 2015 1:58 PM Flag

    That is tremendously funny. You are on the moly board touting a .36c stock that it is going sky high but if you look at the chart it is going out of business. Check out the nvax chart, that is going up, up , up. You are a dope.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • belkin2468 belkin2468 Mar 24, 2015 5:45 PM Flag

    So the next raise after this one should be for about 20M shares and $400M when the stock hits $20. This will fund the go to market strategy for rsv and everything else that is approved by then.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Any thoughts on Dr. Frost companies PGLC & LVNVF?

    by arlo2470 Mar 24, 2015 8:35 AM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Mar 24, 2015 10:22 AM Flag

    k9, why take sci vac and bring them into lvnvf if the ultimate goal is to merge with cocp. why not just have cocp swallow up sci vac? Not sure I understand the strategy.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • belkin2468 by belkin2468 Mar 23, 2015 10:48 AM Flag

    Anyone know what the share structure will be after this deal is completed? Both common and warrants. Thanks

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Run Up In AM then down

    by belkin2468 Mar 18, 2015 3:46 PM
    belkin2468 belkin2468 Mar 18, 2015 7:19 PM Flag

    No i think the price was out already.

MSLP
4.53+0.18(+4.14%)Apr 24 3:46 PMEDT