affect PTLAs chances at hitting big? is it a direct competition? any suggestions?
maybe US sales were not as robust as originally projected? Japan might be helpful to balance out. whatever it is the price action is rather strange and alarming for sure.
Hope what you said is true but just too much of a coincidence to be happening just when they released the initial ph1 results. Wonder whether they were expecting better results?? PR in 1/9 and SD in 7/9.
really dont have answers to any of your questions. One thing is for sure, the chance for approval is high, we had been trading at 4.45, we were dropped and are being held at 4. So with approval the lowest possibility is 4.5. I personally dont want more (not greedy). If it goes higher then well and good. A crl/pushback could send it to 3.5 but even with that it will just prolong our hold till they resolve any issues since it is an approved drug and has been tried S/C with adequate safety/exposure/efficacy. I will most likely hold on till we hear anything about collaborations with major clients rather than rumors/speculations.
OK I agree. Let us assume as deauxh and danindenver pointed out that due to rapid turnover with HER3+ type tumors CTLs are not able to do their killing fast enough to stop recurrence. What would be interesting to know in this case is what is the comparison of the recurrence rates between the HER1&2+ group unvaccinated versus HER1&2 vaccinated. I thought the results compared low HER vaccinated group with the general group which had high HER expression profiles also. If the recurrence rates of the low HER expression group is low to start with, why vaccinate them?
would like to know more before I invest. Adam Feuerstein report does make sense. Why would NeuVax which is supposed to train T-cell to target Her2 expressing tumor cells and kill them NOT work in tumors that have high expression levels for HER2??? This is a big question still unanswered by Gale. I know we all should hope that a good vaccine comes out for breast cancer but I doubt given the lack of clear scientific explanation that this is it. They chose to compare group with low Her2 expression to controls but remember that the group with low Her2 expression might also be the one with low recurrence with/without NeuVax? So the Phase 2 results are not clearly scientifically valid. Why is the rate of recurrence not significant among those that had high her2 expression? if they can clearly explain that then yes we should put high hopes on this one. Otherwise it might just turn out to be a big SCAM. Pls note I am not a short. Have never shorted any stocks in my life. If somebody can point out something they know that would support the efficacy of this one please do so here.
hope what you say is true!! either way on the long run rgen has pretty good product/service lineup. let us hope there will be more movement ahead and then climax with being bought out. should have added more during the last shallow dip to the 7s.
When do you expect us to move back up into the 8s. Are there any near and long term catalysts that you know?
starting to have serious doubts martin. Why then is it down so much. There might be something we are missing?? I am still long but am getting more doubtful.
But without any negative change in fundamentals why would gap be filled? Ok, if it is purely technical wouldn't it fly back to mid 8s at any positive news??
well a 3.5 will only provide more entry point for me so I dont worry about temporary dips. anything 4 or lower is an easy buy point. market today is not good for all biotech stocks.
i guess these talks before funding institutions are always optimistic? we did touch 4.4 when australian approval was announced. so any positive news could put us back into the 4s. I am long with this. today all biotechs have been down (sector) so might be a good entry for quick 10-20c while it moves back to 3.8s
Sentiment: Strong Buy
he is an investment banker and on the director board of several companies. Maybe he is leaving gluu??? not sure though why somebody with interest in a company would sell of such large numbers all at once. he obviously is either exiting the company or sees that the stock is not going anywhere in the near term. unfortunately I have to hold on for long.
I guess the primary reason is the director selling off huge numbers all at once. about 300K shares sold by him. certainly do not understand why he would do that if he had any faith in his stock. should we hold on or just get the hell out????? the stock was rather ok before this director decides to sell off such large quantities. almost crazy for a small company director to do that isn't it?