Hope what you said is true but just too much of a coincidence to be happening just when they released the initial ph1 results. Wonder whether they were expecting better results?? PR in 1/9 and SD in 7/9.
really dont have answers to any of your questions. One thing is for sure, the chance for approval is high, we had been trading at 4.45, we were dropped and are being held at 4. So with approval the lowest possibility is 4.5. I personally dont want more (not greedy). If it goes higher then well and good. A crl/pushback could send it to 3.5 but even with that it will just prolong our hold till they resolve any issues since it is an approved drug and has been tried S/C with adequate safety/exposure/efficacy. I will most likely hold on till we hear anything about collaborations with major clients rather than rumors/speculations.