At least trying to help you get out from your short position, and tell your employers to get out of it too. I don't want to use the words that you are painting on the people. Watch and learn where the majority of KERX holders stand.
Cutu, after approval I don't expect anyone is going to be concerned about the daily price movement cse BO speculation kicks in right away and the topic of discussion totally changes from the FDA to big pharmas.
Why do you think shorts are so confident to hold such a huge volume up to this point? Just curious...
You are insulting shorties. You know them well. If they get angry, they will close their eyes and cover a fe million shares in a minute.
It's up to the shorts. Unless they don't tend to cover, I don't think we can go anywhere before approval. New retail investors wouldn't risk at this point of time. Existing Longs are already saturated and mostly waiting for their payday. Good Luck !!
making the area a new resistance level. Hope it breaks it in the afternoon. GL
Looks like they are willing to take their losses up to the price range of $19-$22. Look at the call options trend within that range...they are hedging. If the SP keeps moving higher through Friday, we will see more hedging activities. But I always wonder what kind of shorts are holding their positions at this time period. Iceman??? Noooo, he is a delusional long. Good Luck to all longs including Iceman.
Looks like she is already. he wouldn't be worried for the expenses otherwise. Don't you think CA is the worst of all when it comes to such things?? Southern State s are much better, I guess.
Hi Pier, looks like things are turning great. A reminder - in case if you get called ( which may happen if SP passes $19.50), don't forget to close your put position and grab some dollar there. You are already up more than 100% on your @20 calls. You may cut it in half if you want and leave the rest to ride. You are the WINNER with less stress, Man. Congrats !!
Which Options are you talking about?? Look at the volume and Open Interests, which is almost nothing given the FDA approval is with in a few days. If you don't know how the options are played, please stop confusing about it. I don't wanna throw a bad word.
Here are the points why the price won't go down after approval....
1) The stock price did hit $17+ months ago long before the approval, went into correction and back up. $16-17 range seems to be a technical resistance area.
2) If approval announced, there would be no reason that Longs will rush to sell their long-held positions. Rather, they would continue adding to benefit from the BO suits. Also all folks who sold before the FDA approval will likely to come back and jump in it.
3) Big monies (new & existing) will load it up with full confidence.
4) Shorts would have NO door to exit through given the die-hard longs are not selling their shares.
5) Look at EXAS where the approval was supposedly factored in before the FDA approval. Shorts tried their best to manipulate it after approval, but failed instantly. Now the stock is marching to the next level.
Wishing you all LONGS the best of lucks !! Stay Strong !!
You've made a smart decision. I see the two days price action is making call options cheaper. Assuming you have some sidelined dry powder, it would be a good idea to grab some more call options if the price continues going down. I don't see much interest from the big guys to hedge their positions, otherwise we could have seen a huge volume of put options. Even if you add up all the put options(OI), it wouldn't get to a million shares. Since we have about two weeks to go, keeping an eye on the put options volume would be very important. Have a nice day !
I never wanted to respond to your posts, but here it is appropriate to expose your baseless lies. If they hedged on their holdings, where is that huge volume or open interest (OI) in options?? Even if you add up all the open interests in put options, it wouldn't get you even a million shares. Please don't do such a silly posts again. Thanks
Yep, that is the way to go. Looks like you digested my suggestion and went for it except the put strike price (15 instead 17). Right? That way your premium would be very minimal. Smart play !! Lay back and enjoy the show for the coming two weeks. GL
You've come a long way. At this point, Options would resolve the dilemma if you do trade it. Consider selling Sept $18 call, buy $17 put, and buy $20 call for a substantial upward move. In case of negative outcomes from the FDA, your $17.00 protects all your gains. If the approval keeps the SP between 19.50 and 20, you may be called all your shares written for the options. If the share price moves more than 20, you would either own shares at 20 or liquidate your options for a higher premium (profit there). That way, I think, you can have a peaceful good sleep through September 7 for sure. Good Luck and Congrats for the success !!