DLENX is a open-end mutual fund with a dividend yield of 3.73% and it paid dividends at end of November and December 5th so the price fluctuated ex-dividend. EMCB and CEMB are ETFs and have no effective yield.
. . . LET THEM send us over the fiscal cliff (i.e. California where Dems have 100% Super Majority). If there is a republic left to be saved in 2016, the country will not be able to blame George Bush or the House. Let them have tax increases, increase deficit spending, $24 TRILLION Debt - EVERYTHING. Get OUT OF THE WAY BOEHNER - Give the People what they voted for!!!!
Obama will be defeated in landslide fashion. Would be surprised if he won more than 7 states. Grand Design though. As George Soros says, "the structured demise of the United States" needs to happen in a way where the Black President is suppose to win but then when the jig is up (i.e.: Dems oversampled by 8% in the polls - why are they using 2008 turnout projections???) - mark my words - there will be blood in the streets, race riots and "whitey stole the election".
** $3 Trillion: Amount of Cash Sitting in U.S. Banks and will not be issued to borrowers until Dodd Frank is repealed. **
** $3 Trillion: Amount of Cash Sitting in Corporate and Retail Investor Money Market Cash Position waiting for Obama Care to be repealed. **
** $64 Trillion: Total Amount of U.S. Wealth in Hard & Liquid Assets. **
Since Romney will repeal Dodd Frank and ObamaCare, the U.S. economy will get at least a 2% bump to GDP when $6 Trillion goes to work within first 12 months of his presidency. Read "Velocity of Money" and if you don't believe it - take ECON 101 class and get back to me.
AMERICA WILL WIN when OBAMA LOSES
In no more than 24 hours, Obama was able to pivot from "Hope and Change" to "Give Me Four More Years" . . . and NOT ONE question on this from the talking heads??? We are in BIG trouble folks!!!!
It's called S-CORP Filings.
Romney has at least 15 S-CORPs he is affiliated with.
S-Corp can keep retained earnings (profits) and then pay its shareholders a dividend taxed at long-term cap gains rate which equates to their salary.
Now if you're gonna try to take 300,000 pages of tax code and try to explain that to the sheeple then you will surely lose.
If on the other hand you attempt to blame Romney for advancing "The Buffet Rule" (which IS THE S-CORP Loophole) - then you lose again because it plays right into what Romney has been saying along.
THE TAX CODE IS TOO FRICKIN COMPLICATED!!!
is to do that what Marx himself suggested in complete reverse, that is:
1) Overwhelm the system with 100% pure capitalist ideals.
2) Continuously enforce the concept that GOVERNMENT IS NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION - GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM (Ronald Reagan)
3) Reinforce the idea that everywhere socialism and pure marxist ideals were implemented - those societies breeded total calamity, utter misery, hunger, death and violation of the human spirit (i.e. Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin etc.)
4) We have examples of failed socialist models right in our very midst including the "PIGS" (Portugual, Iceland, Ireland, Greece, Spain, et.al.)
Romney made the right decision to force the debate on the idea of big brother government vs. independence, choice & free will.
When you choose Barack O'Bama - you have chosen misery and death for future generations.
America is about to learn the truth . . .
Obama had 2 FULL YEARS of House/Senate Control and passed virtually EVERY item on his agenda.
And when he had a chance to let the Bush Tax Cuts sunset in 2010 - he said "We can't afford tax increases during a time of recovery."
DEFEAT THE MARXISTS IN 2012 AND SAVE AMERICA!!!
Let the class warfare engines ROAR - this is going to be absolutely HILARIOUS when Obama has no teleprompter vs. Romney and Stumblin, Fumblin Joe Biden has to debate PAUL RYAN. . .
Look at all the polls showing Obama ahead - EVERY SINGLE ONE has DEMOCRATS over-sampled by 8% to 12%.
Now take a look at Gallup - DEAD HEAT.
The EXACT same thing happened in 1980.
Polls all the way up to three days prior to election showed Carter ahead by 5% and we know the result there.
Obama is about to be CRUSHED in a LANDSLIDE!!!
The Joe Septic/Obama ad will force Obama's campaign manager to resign and put his campaign in 100% tizzy.
AMERICA WINS WHEN OBAMA LOSES ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
Fast & Furious + Solyndra + 8.00% Unemployment + $5TRILLION New Deficit Spending + Disatrous Health Care Bill + National Security Leaks + Largest Tax Increase in U.S. History = LANDSLIDE to Romney!!!
MARK IT IN THE BOOKS BOYS!!!!
1. Obama's Father Wrote About Socialism - His father wrote a paper called "Problems With Our Socialism" that advocates 100% taxation of the rich, communal ownership of land and the forced confiscation of privately controlled land. Source: Greg Ransom, PrestoPundit
2. Obama's Mother Was a "Communist Sympathizer" - " Friends describe her as a "fellow traveler", that is, a communist sympathizer, from her youth, according to a March 27, 2007, Chicago Tribune report" Source: Spengler, Asia Times "The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics - Barack Obama" Source: Tim Jones, Chicago Tribune
3. Obama's Parents Met in a Russian Class (Back then it was the Communist USSR) - "His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (her father always wanted a son), was white and just 18 when they met in a Russian class" Source: Sharon Cohen, St Louis Times
4. Obama's Teen Mentor was Frank Marshall Davis (a known CPUSA member) - "...through Frank Marshall Davis, Obama had an admitted relationship with someone who was publicly identified as a member of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA). The record shows that Obama was in Hawaii from 1971-1979, where, at some point in time, he developed a close relationship, almost like a son, with Davis, listening to his poetry and getting advice on his career path. But Obama, in his book, Dreams From My Father, refers to him repeatedly as just Frank." Source: Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in the Media "Kathryn Takara of the University of Hawaii, who wrote a dissertation on the life of Frank Marshall Davis, confirming Davis was a significant influence on Obama when the senator attended Punahou prep school in Hawaii from 1975 to 1979" Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Hawaii and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)
So let us consider the "balanced" approached for a moment.
Lets "raise revenue" by making the rich "pay their fair share" and increase the top bracket from 35% to 40%.
Anybody know how much revenue this generates annually to the treasury?
The answer is $88 BILLION.
GOP should capitulate and let Obama raise the top bracket only - this would force the liberals to discuss how they are going to find the other $1.4TRILLION shortfall.
Even if they raise the top bracket from 35% to 40% - Treasury recognizes $88BIL in "new revenue".
So where do these stupid liberals think the other 1.5 TRILLION will come from ???
Oh, wait, I forgot . . . they can't mention facts like this because it screws the pooch on their Marxist dreams of destroying our country.
Talked to some folks in Englewood the other day. Have any of you guys heard about another call center move?
Message to Liv: I'm downloading messenger now. Then I have to run errands. I will let you know which board to go to when I'm done.
Recent pricing to potential USIX customers shows
they have adjusted their pricing upwards. I know this
because I have seen their pricing on a head-to-head
basis. To be profitable, there appears to be a consensus
amongst C-Level executives that a margin of 38% to 45%
must be built into every new deal. Previously, USIX
was "buying" customers to build its client base. When
this clearly was not working, USIX adjusted their
pricing upward. Therein lies the question of the ASP
value proposition itself....."How does the ASP model
save my company money"? Using models associated with
TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and ROI (Return On
Investment), ASP's were showing a savings anywhere between 12%
and 40%. When one looks at a pure-play ASP/ESP like
USIX today, it is difficult to show a savings rate
beyond even 10%. Obviously, executives do not make
decisions based on cost alone, however, it is clear that
ASP's must market themselves using other aspects of
their specific value proposition(s). Their is certainly
validity to the claim that a FTE (Full Time Equivalent)
employee provided by an ASP offers a much greater level of
expertise, however, this becomes another intangible that is
difficult to sell. A scaleable and integrated solution is
also difficult to be used as a key differentiator when
so many companies offer this functionality as well.
This leads me to why the ASP model is not being widely
accepted as quickly as previously projected. IMHO, the
best way to analyze this is via a review of win/lost
ratio of deals. Approximately 40% of all lost deals are
the result of the prospective client going in-house.
The other 60% is broken out into 20% no decision, 30%
selected another ASP and 10% feel the ASP model is "too
immature". Clearly, this suggests that ASP's are losing the
PR battle in selling their own value
With regard to other posts suggesting that ASP's have
improperly been tagged as "dot coms", there seems to be some
confusion. It is most likely true that some Wall Street
analysts have likened ASP's to dot coms. The more accurate
depiction would make an inference to struggling ASP's and
dot coms - that being that approximately 25% of an
ASP's customers ARE dot coms. This has most certainly
contributed to ASP's negative financial performance (i.e.
non-payment for services, write-offs, chapter 11, chapter 7,
If you are stuck with this stock today
and have lost more than 50%, you really have no
choice but to continue to hold. Just thought I would
give some of my own insight into what I believe is a
very disconcerting situation. Good luck to all!