There might be a run up so hold tight
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Should have added atleast a 1000 when it went down to the 18. The comp is now setting up to be an attractive buyout candidate. Big fish with lot of cash are prowling for good prey. Hope we get bought out for 35.
yep still here. I did throw away a small portion (1800 shares) last week when it went to 7.55 since I never expected it to rally beyond that. All my remaining holdings average 6.5 and I will hold for long. I think with the earning release there will be a march to 9.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
quant hope you held on to your stock. I should have added more when it dipped to the 19s. I knew it was coming back up but hesitated. Anyways in good position now.
are you still holding? or want to re-enter? I think some short term folks are exiting so the drop on low volume but the fundamentals are very strong and this is not a short term trade. Best to hold for long.
isn't that something??
grhcgd, with the amount of time you are spending typing #$%$ about this NOTHAPPENING deal, you should be careful about carpal syndrome. you better sell your vrx while you have time. it is going to dip down pretty fast when it becomes clear that the deal will not happen. I am 110% sure pearson is already looking for his next target to play this game again.
whats up with vrx now?? going steadily higher?? I think you should ask that to the other ceo too while you are asking questions. Dont think vrx is even capabel of doing this deal now with the price trending lower and lower and the downgrades etc. All this did was bring agn out into the limelight for future investors.
see this is a diagnostic company and not a biotech. The data collection is not the issue it is the analysis which is in question here and that IMO is the most significant aspect of our product. I wanted to know whether they had questioned the statistical analysis methodology to arrive at the sensitivity %. I do however agree that the values from normal individuals will not be very critical since it is the sensitivity. For example among the 100 new samples to be tested, given the high sensitivity (97%) and low specificity the appy1 could potentially flag a very small percentage of them as positive for appendicitis (false positives). Obviously the number of false positives should be negligible and should fall within the reported levels.
quant, I think it is a strong investment for the future. tending low for now due to rebalancing and possible profit taking by few. significant positive trend in the future for sure.
we are 33c below the $2 mark. I guess at this point with lack of enough clarity regarding FDA query and response and release date the low price is justified. Longs what do you think?
roche already has pretty good deal with cris. why do you think they will need to buyout cris? I dont even see a remote possibility of that happening. Unless ofcourse any new pipeline shows good results which obviously is a bit far away. I think most of us will be holding this one for some time before it takes off.
I am surprised that we did not have results of normal individuals!! for comparison. Also with regards to diagnostic tests like appy1 analysis of the results is most critical. Do you think (from what Lundy said) that the analysis will reveal anything other (negative) than what they had previously reported?
resubmitting in Q4 of this year???? is this true?? so was the analysis of sensitivity flawed?? long timers pls comment if you listened to the talk.
those who heard the talk pls update. All I could get was from the twitter feed "issues with the analytical method and labeling". That is pretty serious as far as I am concerned but anybody who heard the talk pls comment. Also what is this talk about appy2?
well not an expert but could be because certain large volume buyers look for listing in these index before taking positions? so potentially many could be keeping off for now til good trustworthy news about current trials are released.