Same news. They will buyback shares when they turn profitable. I can wait if they are really telling the truth. They have $700K in the bank and now access to $10M apparently. But Eyetalk has been left out from the past few PRs. Wonder why????
So, if we do some quick math. Let's see what we have here.
If they sell their colleges for $250M in a fire sale, they will have to pay the $141M in debt, leaving $109M. Not sure how much of the $28M they have left in cash. Even if it is fully discounted, $141M is 141/88 or $1.60/share. If the shorts have not covered, this could easily fly past $1 given the above scenario. I doubt the govt will pull the plug on funding since a plan is now in place. I have started nibbling here though it could test the teens before the selling by the masses is over...
Was disillusioned by the cacophony of revenue streams that management was trying to sell to the street (fish, shrimp,sex pills, MMJ etc). But the shrimp business seems legit and they are doing something to get into the MMJ business. They are diluting the heck out of the stock but perhaps that is better than acquiring debt at this stage. Looks like a reasonable bet in the 3s. Last year, the MMJ stocks took off in Fall. Perhaps the same thing could happen this year too though from a much higher base and relatively smaller % gains?
OK, so they have a new plan to bring in $20M in revenues. What happened to the global licensing deal that was supposed to bring $30M? Is it now $20M or $50 (30+20)M? It is nice to tell the street on how the company should be valued (25 x higher than where we currently are) but I doubt they give a rat's #$%$ until management shows them the money via audited results. Are these projections now becoming a pie-in-the-sky scenario? I start to worry a bit. Sold 4M shares at 7 cents the other day but still holding 3M shares.
I am up to 2MM shares now. Either management is doing a great job lying to the SEC and public and risking serious jail time or this is the most undervalued metal play out there. I am of course leaning towards the latter. They need to up-list to the NASDAQ small cap market to be treated seriously though. Too many frauds in the pink sheets today. If they do up-list, this will be 25 bagger in a year...
Well, we saw 5 cents today and 3.5 cents too! Like I said, this is a total #$%$ shoot without any fundamental news. Very difficult to predict and you can lose your shirt or make a pretty penny depending on your luck...
Added another 200K at 0.0205. 1.4MM shares and counting. This can be easily trading at 50 cents come this time next year (or higher if they up-list). $300M market cap is not overly optimistic for a metal miner that is profitable and expanding...
Fact is, we are all a little jealous for not riding this from a penny to a dime (10 bagger). What a rapid run on no news and low volume ($$ wise)! But these things can't be predicted. Just like the fall from a buck to a penny. There is no "woulda shoulda" here since it is like playing the casino. Everyday, there are stocks that do this on some exchange. If they did confirm their new revenues (if any) and what their balance sheet looks like, and if it looks undervalued, then I would buy on a pullback. If not, I don't see any point in buying unless you can time a trade between here and a penny. Do you have a target?
This thing is finally moving and big too. I hope it gets to your breakeven. I see ask of 9 cents. I could have made 800% if I held my shares from a penny. LOL! Anyway, I don't see a reason for me to chase this thing without any positive news. The spread is crazy and the volume is low. But I wish you the best as you held against all odds. All the best!
This ultra-low valuation will not last forever. What else does the street need? They are cash flow positive, expanding their copper reserves and even contemplating a cash dividend, even if just a token gesture. One day this will take off and not look back.
I wouldn't say management is shaky. Solomon Ali does have some negative press from his previous company but people change and he is just a senior VP and IR person here. Ron Carter, the CEO, is working towards whatever was promised in Feb. The announcement was made earlier in the cycle and so things seem slower than expected. The impatient money has left. REVO has money in the bank from the licensee, has reduced its debt and is actively engaged in signing deals. None of the insiders sold any shares after a 1000% price explosion. They are filing their earnings reports to the SEC, albeit a little late each time. I see no smoke and mirrors here like so many other companies in the OTCBB.
When do I expect news? Well, I expect the first royalty fees to start showing in early Fall and confirmation of that will take this back to 3 cents. I expect new highs by Christmas. If you want to make big money, you will have to hold for a year or more. All in my opinion from what I have seen thus far from management. As always, there is substantial risk when betting on these potential moonshots but as long as you are not married to the stock, you will be fine. I will probably sell half my holdings when this retests 0.014 and then ride the rest as free shares.
0.0045x0.0063? That is a 40% spread between bid and ask! Silly MMs. Large volume in the past 10 minutes as well. Perhaps something significant is coming down the pike. If I wasn't already heavily invested, I would buy more down here...
Where did everyone go? $3.13 now. Volume is still low. Could this run be ahead of some positive news (new partnership or buyout) or did someone just realize that this is too cheap right now?
Up half a buck in 2 days. None of the institutions sold on the fall from the mid $5s. Fundamentals still support the $5-6 price level. The volume during that route was very low. Could we just run right back up on low volume now? Bought too early in hindsight but managed to bring my average down to $3.18.
I am not a proponent for buying stocks with the hope for a buyout but this is a prime candidate at these low prices. It is trading below the cash it has (and will receive from accounts receivable and BARDA termination). The acquirer can easily pay a 100% premium (~$5) and easily gain shareholder approval and still get this for a steal for the patents, IP portfolio and sales in Japan.
That much has been confirmed. They do have about $700K in cash as a result of the $900K pre-payment for the global licensing deal and $900K of debt forgiveness as well. They are meeting all SEC requirements with transparency via 10Qs and 10Ks. And now they are working on the sub-licensing deals. There has been no insider selling after the Feb explosion to 3 pennies. The only question is if their forecast of $30M in revenues and $12M in earnings is accurate or not. But like I said, even if they are only half right, this should be trading at a quarter and not 0.006! Nothing changed for this to fall from the 1 penny base that it was sitting at for more than 4 months. This fall gave me the opportunity to increase my position from 3M to 7.5M shares. Hopefully they will start receiving royalties from the licensing deals in the near future and that will be the catalyst for this to get back to 3 pennies and move from there. After that, they can start talking about the share buyback program, dividends and uplisting to NASDAQ.
Don't understand this price action over the past month. They are reducing expenses by $10M per year and focusing on regions where they are successful. Should be over $3 on this news instead of trading below cash+receivables+BARDA settlement value..
Silly downgrade when the enterprise value is trading near zero already. You can get all their patents and royalties for zilch down here. Tempted to buy more down here...
It is back to the price before the record volume in Feb. In fact, it's lower than the price on Dec 9 2013. Unbelievable opportunity unless management is lying to the SEC and public and risking jail time for a few bucks. But no insider has sold any shares either. Hope I get another opportunity in the 3s today. The whole float has turned above a penny and the little guys are being let go by the MMs IMO. The volume is small relative to the monster volume above a penny. How would you feel if this is trading at a quarter next year and you had the opportunity to own several million shares?