Fri, Apr 18, 2014, 11:32 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed for Good Friday


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

PDI, Inc. Message Board

betasplen1 149 posts  |  Last Activity: 19 hours ago Member since: Mar 2, 2004
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • betasplen1 betasplen1 19 hours ago Flag

    Same here. I put in an order for a million shares at 67 at 3:59 EST and boom, it got filled. I am holding a million as my core and trading these swings with the other million.

  • Reply to


    by brian.hauswirth 22 hours ago
    betasplen1 betasplen1 19 hours ago Flag

    Unfortunately with these pinkies, no news almost always leads to a price drop. I was hoping they would release some news when it went up to 1.5 cents on big volume. The pullback has been on low volume. Looks like I will get my wish of 2.5M shares at 0.9 cents the way things are going. They had so many things in the last press release that it is a little disappointing that there is no follow through on any of those initiatives yet. On the bright side, the up days have seen huge volume, and there is no insider selling or share dilution.

  • Reply to

    My opinion: this isn't coming back

    by edharris758 Apr 16, 2014 10:11 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 17, 2014 9:03 AM Flag

    Hi ed, I noticed you brought your cost basis down quite a bit. But as you already know, it will take a 2300% increase from here to break even. Are you looking to get out at a lower price with an acceptable amount of loss? I would buy here if I thought news was imminent. But in the last 6 months, whatever is left of management, has thrown in the towel of trying to keep any shareholder interest here (except the shorts). They even say don't expect anything - wish they were that honest when I called last year. I agree with you that the 1s is not a buying opportunity with the dearth of news. The only silver lining is that we can probably still buy in the '3s' range IF there is any positive news, to ride the wave to a dime. Will keep watch on this ticker..

  • betasplen1 by betasplen1 Apr 17, 2014 8:39 AM Flag

    will be the unaudited 1Q14 earnings announcement. If they continue to show 50-70% YoY growth, this should again jump back to the 0.002-3 range. DEWM market cap is $16M while BBDA is $5.8M. BBDA's revenue is currently more than DEWM's, even with only 30% ownership. So, to be equally valued, BBDA should trade around 0.003. However, Dr. Moran is more professional and respected in the business world than Brian. The latter should stop tweeting, start behaving like a CEO and stop using the stock as his personal ATM machine. But risk to reward at these levels favor the longs as long as there is no reverse split before earnings release.

  • betasplen1 by betasplen1 Apr 16, 2014 10:06 AM Flag

    and the recent move into Hemp seed production and responsible land use initiatives. But what the heck is wrong with the stock? PE of 1? No volume. Are we still in the "All Chinese companies are #$%$" era? I'd love to buy near a buck for a long term hold but the stock action is keeping me away. It looks like a "feel good" stock to own. What's wrong here?

  • Reply to

    wait for earnings

    by leightondan365 Apr 14, 2014 9:27 PM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 15, 2014 9:49 AM Flag

    The stock has fallen 67% since the ice cream revelation. Brian sure shot himself in the foot by hyping it like a 3rd grader on twitter and PRs. And of course, the behind-the-scenes dilution does not help. But I do think that a $5M market cap is little low. $10M (0.002) is closer to fair value, accounting for the growth in KOMA distributors and impending ice cream sales this summer. This is taking into account the OS of ~5B shares and the 30% ownership of the product revenues. They need to change the labeling though and call it a dietary supplement since it has melatonin. Hope they do it proactively instead of waiting for the FDA to intervene like in DEWM's case.

  • betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 11, 2014 8:08 PM Flag

    No dilution. The market cap is based on the total OS of 500M. The float is only getting bigger if they are indeed selling some of their restricted stock. I didn't buy today. Perhaps next week. 100K per week, going forward, will be fine with me till I own a million shares...

  • Reply to

    So what's the hoopla about?

    by betasplen1 Apr 11, 2014 9:33 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 11, 2014 3:51 PM Flag

    Boy, these MJ stocks gyrate 30% everyday. You could make a killing just trading these week in and week out. Too bad I don't know how to time the tops and bottoms. Bought 1.5M shares at 0.0059 cents this morning. Not sure if to just hold till resolution of the FDA nonsense or trade it like some others over here...

  • The FDA letter (dated Mar 27) says either remove Melatonin and market as beverage or keep melatonin and market as dietary supplement. Logically, Dr. Moran wants to keep the relaxation ingredient and so he will take out the word beverage and the nutritional information label. What's the big deal?

    Reached by BevNET, Dewmar International CEO Marco Moran said his company was preparing a formal response.

    “We’ve taken the necessary steps to be able to effectively and immediately respond to the FDA,” Moran said. “We are extremely confident that we will have the matter resolved without any irreparable damage to the brand or to the company, as we are working in full cooperation under the guides, rules and regulations set forth by the FDA to handle the matter accordingly.”

    The CEO also put out optimistic views during his radio interview well after receiving this letter. He sees this as a non-issue clearly and a resolution should be coming out soon. I'm buying today...

  • betasplen1 by betasplen1 Apr 10, 2014 1:58 PM Flag

    because the CC did not reveal any preliminary data timeline? I was disappointed with the no comment theme but at least we know Lanza is still working his tail off, they have purged the past with the restatements and are working towards Ph II with a 'no pump policy'. There was no good news mentioned but neither was there any bad news. The RS that many are talking about will not happen unless there is good news first and they are eligible for uplisting. I guess I will pick up another 100K shares at 6 cents.

  • Reply to

    Going up any time from now.

    by awo_ola Apr 8, 2014 9:42 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 10, 2014 1:07 PM Flag

    It is oscillating at the low end of the spectrum right now. Nothing that a good earnings report cannot fix. Tempted to pick up another 100K at 2.2 cents...

  • Reply to

    Going up any time from now.

    by awo_ola Apr 8, 2014 9:42 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 9, 2014 2:36 PM Flag

    I am quietly accumulating. Have half a million shares for now. Management has clear goals to increase copper production. This was 50 cents just 6 months ago with almost the same OS (500M) as today. There was no dilution to drop the price by 95%. And the free float is only 45M shares or so. Now they will be turning profitable with the higher outputs from their mines. I see 15 cents by end of year on their own merit. If flash research pumps again (they are known to target the same stock more than once), it could go right back to 50 cents.

  • Reply to

    Buy more LATF or more ATTBF

    by uisisgoindown Apr 8, 2014 11:22 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 8, 2014 11:46 AM Flag

    You want to buy something that is up 1.3 MILLION %? That's right. ATTBF is a 13,000 bagger from it's low. Never seen anything like that in my life. Seriously?That makes LATF's 80 bagger look like chump change...

  • Reply to

    Picked up 1 million shares

    by betasplen1 Apr 8, 2014 9:59 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 8, 2014 10:30 AM Flag

    Pot boom is just starting. Lot of them got well ahead of themselves with 5000-10000% gains from highly diluted levels. But LATF has profits from a traditional source to provide cash flow while the pot business picks up. It has based around a penny for 6 weeks while oscillating between 0.008 and 0.013. Today looks like an opportunity to me. May be wrong but bought another 1M shares at 0.008 now.

  • at 0.0087. Fishy subsidiary changes be damned. A good discount to the last base above 1 cent.

  • Reply to

    Bought 3M at 0.0013

    by betasplen1 Apr 7, 2014 11:05 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 7, 2014 12:16 PM Flag

    Yes, I am well aware of his shenanigans. But play the game with him and make some money in the process. I think the next high will be around 0.0025 when he talks about relaxation coffee or tea or chocolate. That is a 100% rise from here if you can time it.

  • Reply to


    by betasplen1 Apr 7, 2014 9:39 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Apr 7, 2014 11:41 AM Flag

    It doesn't matter to me because I do my own DD and buy and sell accordingly. I don't put more weight to your post if you actually had $1.5M or $5K in this stock. Anyone can say anything on a message board. The reason for this particular thread is - If I were you and had this kind of money at my disposal, I won't bother pleading my case or credibility to a blog or message board. I would feel very secure with my decisions since I did pretty well to amass such wealth and spend my time helping society in other ways than giving hot stock tips. I am holding my shares since it is still under my current fair value. I would have sold if it went to 30 cents on that call alone...

  • betasplen1 by betasplen1 Apr 7, 2014 11:05 AM Flag

    Took some time to fill. Will get more if they take it down to 0.001. They diluted to 5B shares now (up from 3.9B). So obviously that's what the sly CEO is using the pumps for. The idiot could make a lot more money if he would stop diluting the #$%$ out of BBDA and sell at a penny instead. But I guess he is too dumb to make any real money from his creation (KOMA). He is just happy to blow the few Ks he gets from these sales at a racing event...

  • betasplen1 by betasplen1 Apr 7, 2014 9:39 AM Flag

    Not that I really care whether you own zero shares or 6.8M shares but I was just curious how you managed to get so many shares in the past 3 days? You mentioned your sold all your 100K shares on Apr 1st for a profit and you even laughed at Zack's target of 50 cents on Apr 3. Only about 4M shares traded since you sold on Apr 1. Even if you bought every single share last week, which is impossible, that is still well short of your alleged position. And you have mentioned your 700K shares at 16 cents before as an ultra-huge position/gamble for a penny stock. Sorry to all for extendng this subject but one has to post something remotely believable and this one is pure fantasy from the past facts. If I had over a million bucks to invest on one stock (meaning I have several millions in the bank), I would not even be on this message board...

  • Learned absolutely nothing from it. They won't say anything about preliminary results, phase II timing, reverse split, uplisting, financing, nothing. Then why have a call? That being said, there was no bad news either. Does not warrant a 20% drop from the last base at 8 cents. I will add another 100-150K shares in the mid 6s and then wait for the verdict on the AG case to continue adding. No hurry in getting back to my original holding...

5.14+0.14(+2.80%)Apr 17 3:59 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Weibo Corporation
NasdaqGSThu, Apr 17, 2014 4:00 PM EDT