% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

PDI, Inc. Message Board

betasplen1 404 posts  |  Last Activity: Jun 15, 2016 1:29 PM Member since: Mar 2, 2004
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    massive short squeeze underway... $3++++++++++++

    by svenkarls1 Jun 15, 2016 12:15 PM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Jun 15, 2016 1:29 PM Flag

    Enough with the "short" talk. There were only 921K shares shorted before the news. And the stock gapped down to the $2s after the news. There are no shorts driving it down and there will no "squeeze" on the way up. Talk facts guys. This is strictly a trade that has both technicals (low RSI) and fundamentals (less than half of net cash) working in its favor. Simple....

  • Reply to

    massive short squeeze underway... $3++++++++++++

    by svenkarls1 Jun 15, 2016 12:15 PM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Jun 15, 2016 12:42 PM Flag

    Another flip flop trader. Bash one second and pump the next. Whatever rocks your boat but not an ounce of credibility. However, I agree that this is primed to go back to $2.75-3 in 2 weeks...

  • Reply to

    Another gift for you

    by ben21frommd Jun 13, 2016 3:55 PM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Jun 15, 2016 3:56 AM Flag

    Huh? Where was that dead cat? It must have run away as I didn't see any over here last week. Anyway, it will be a slow and steady rise on lower volume all the way to $3 in a few weeks.

  • betasplen1 betasplen1 Jun 13, 2016 4:13 PM Flag

    26MM out of 30MM OS has exchanged hands - a thorough wash out! Cash is king and if you get a buck for 40 cents, I will take it every time and ask questions later. I still see a nice recovery from these levels by end of month. Perhaps $2.75-3.00. Buying more tomorrow!

  • Reply to

    Calling Betasplen!

    by pmt4111 Jun 9, 2016 10:14 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 Jun 12, 2016 2:04 AM Flag

    Hey pmt, I am still here. But like the real mooky and some of the others, there is nothing to talk about here anymore other than calling each other names. The CEO does jack and we continue to sit on a smokin' heap to be repaid in 2020. Whatever that needs to be said over here has been said. I will sell the remaining shares on the next run to $2 and move on unless it is on a fundamental development like rapidly increasing sales or something. I have other stocks that are more interesting now...

  • Jefferies Group has a “Hold” rating and a $4.50 price target on the stock.

    SunTrust cut ProNAi Therapeutics from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating and reduced their price objective for the company from $25.00 to $4.00 in a research note on Monday.

    Bought my second to last batch today. Keeping some powder dry for any dip below $2. Else, I will simply finish my purchase today. My target is a low volume move back to $3 by end of month..

  • betasplen1 by betasplen1 Jun 7, 2016 9:43 AM Flag

    has left with their tails between their legs. A stock that trades only a few 100K shares daily suddenly trades 12.5MM shares in one day. The new holders may not be the long term investor kind but an easy 50% is in the cards from here....

  • betasplen1 by betasplen1 Jun 7, 2016 8:34 AM Flag

    of CEO can be interpreted in two ways. He is a cool cucumber who does not want to waste money on projects that don't have a very high chance of success and is confident of future prospects. Or the guy is clueless about his fiduciary duties. The action yesterday tells you what Wall St thinks it is. But the deal with Carna says otherwise. In either case, the stock is ridiculously oversold at these levels and I anticipate at least a 25% retrace to $3.15 before the month is out. If there are new partnerships announced, it could head back to the $4s in a blink of an eye.

  • betasplen1 betasplen1 Jun 6, 2016 12:42 PM Flag

    They WERE losing $10MM a quarter. Not anymore. No R&D costs till they start work on the next big thing. In the mean time, you are getting a buck for 50 cents...

  • I don't think this will get back to above cash value without a big catalyst (there are many biotechs sitting under net cash) but this is just too looney. And there is no cash burn while they survey the field for potential pipelines. They better as they have hired several folks in senior management to do just that. I should have suspected a failed trial when they went after AS-141 but you never thought they will present their lead product as a dud at ASCO with 3 weeks advanced notice and an investor conference to follow!!! Anyway, I am comfortable with my position and will wait for this craziness to ebb in a week and see this back in the $3s by end of month...

  • betasplen1 betasplen1 Jun 6, 2016 11:45 AM Flag

    And they have no cash burn for AS141 - Carna will take care of that one. Which means, they will have cash for acquisitions for new pipelines or revenue generation. In the mean time, they will be sitting on a pile of cash that is more than double what the company is valued right now. I don't like what happened and they will probably change their name again to align with their next primary target but since the response was so irrational, I am quadrupling down here to bring my cost basis to $3. Should be back there in a couple of weeks (today's pre-market highs). That will still be 35% below cash levels or -$50MM enterprise value..

  • Reply to

    3 usd call june...many moviments

    by eliminatore2204 May 27, 2016 12:15 PM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 May 27, 2016 5:44 PM Flag

    What's the email? I am there with family and so can't take much time to talk about VVUS. But it will be good to meet another shareholder.

  • Reply to

    traders hate this stock

    by vincentcorleone2204 May 27, 2016 12:36 PM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 May 27, 2016 3:38 PM Flag

    Sloths are generally uncouth creatures....

  • Reply to

    3 usd call june...many moviments

    by eliminatore2204 May 27, 2016 12:15 PM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 May 27, 2016 3:35 PM Flag

    Got to give you guys some props for tenacity. You and the other 2204s will continue to predict no matter how many times you were wrong before. That's the Italian way I suppose. Speaking of which, I will be in the Rome/Florence area next week. Any well kept secrets to see, away from the usual tourist attractions? Will be in Cinque Terra for a day as well. Thanks.

  • Reply to

    New license agreement

    by betasplen1 May 27, 2016 8:06 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 May 27, 2016 1:40 PM Flag

    It was $7 in pre-market. Just low volume manipulation to get some shares before June 6. I am buying more at $5.85 to add to my earlier stash from last week.

  • Reply to

    New license agreement

    by betasplen1 May 27, 2016 8:06 AM
    betasplen1 betasplen1 May 27, 2016 10:14 AM Flag

    This is an unknown gem. That's fine with me as it will gap up big on any good news at ASCO.

  • betasplen1 betasplen1 May 27, 2016 9:21 AM Flag

    Could you please off?

  • betasplen1 betasplen1 May 27, 2016 8:51 AM Flag

    Good advice. I see at least a 100% run from the low or 25 cents. And that will put it right smack in the middle of your target. About 30% of the pre-BK short position is still left over here and volume has dropped off significantly. Of course, if the Equity committee is formed, we could run much higher...

  • betasplen1 by betasplen1 May 27, 2016 8:45 AM Flag

    May 13, 2016: 32,833,556 shares

    Doesn't sound like "no shorts left". Days to cover is also increasing significantly as the volume tails off. If the daily volume keeps falling like this, the remaining shorts will cause a nice uptick as they take profits and pay off their high interest loans. But I am lowering my target from 50 cents to 30 cents for now (due to larger than expected drop in short interest), unless the Equity committee is sanctioned on Jun 7. If so and the lawyers can prove obvious violations of fiduciary duty or deliberate concealing of facts by the officers, I can easily see the commons getting a $300MM settlement - which would put it at about $1/share. All conjecture but speculation runs BK stocks wild. This stock is NOT an investment by any means. Any bets should be made as such...

  • betasplen1 by betasplen1 May 27, 2016 8:06 AM Flag

    Pronai is being very 'proactive' lately - LOL!. This latest agreement with the Japanese calls for up to $240M in milestone payments, to be paid if the treatment is approved and commercialized! And the royalties are in the single digits and so Pronai gets to keep over 90% of the sales proceeds. To dole out $240MM, the drug needs to sell in the billions!! The confidence of the Pronai team (made up entirely of doctors) shows that AS-141 is another blockbuster in the making. Still on target for $10 by ASCO or Jefferies.conference..

0.40-0.020(-4.76%)Jun 24 1:11 PMEDT