This thing takes a long time. The last DT forensic investigation takes around 8 months. If it will only take 2 months for PWC to complete their 'expanded' scope, I believe NQ would already say yes and move on. They know what they ask is probably going to be something that will take a very long time. We should be prepared for the worse.
WIth due respects, basing on the press given out by NQ, it's pretty certain this ain't gonna be something that's going to take days or weeks to complete. First of all NQ needs to decide IF they would agree with PWC's decision. This must be a very difficult and tedious process, that's why NQ needs to 'consider', instead of agreeing with it and move on.
So from all information acquired, if they agree with PWC, I believe this will take us another 4-6 months from the point they agree, which can be September. So by the time we see the 20-F...it will be 2015 April.
And if PWC is fired and we moved to DT, this whole transfer will still take us another 4-6 months to complete the 20-F, starting from the day DT starts work. In the end, we still ahve to wait till early 2015.
Patience....I think what NQ needs to do is to guide us and tell us what kind of timeline we can expect. Managing our expectation is good for their stock.
I thought even though they are in a quiet period but am allowed to show the earnings in their report.
It's not a fully comprehensive version but one that may be able to suggest to us if BABA is doing great. Am I mistaken?
The one in March was disappointing due to the season. If we are able to take a peep of the 3rd quarter, it will make a whole world of difference. Anyone know?
I bought way higher than you, around $7.
I was hoping they say something today and yes they did :-)
It's really important that they answered why they haven't bought the $3M worth of shares, so everyone know they are officially on a blackout period. They should release more press release such as today's whenever they were being attacked. Good Move :-) I'm staying.
I decided that if we hear nothing new from the NQ management today, I will just sell all my NQ shares today after hour and transfer the fund to Yhoo, till BABA IPO.
After that, I will get into NQ again, probably before Sept.
I hope when I get in , it's at $5-6 already. GLTA LONGS :-)
Note that I'm not giving up on this yet but just want to put all ammunition on YHOO at this moment. NQ can seriously wait as they are still 'considering' the PWC's request.
Kenji...this is one stock that we have to plan a course and run it like a robot. This management is hopeless and whatever they told us are simply useless. They can't say it with conviction. Lin is the one controlling the show and the PR here is struggling to comprehend what's going on, let alone trying to explain to us.
These are just edited words and truly they mean nothing. They have to come out and fight fiercely on all these allegations, start winning confidence. Omar shows no leadership, he fails big time in my book. I'm staying in this stock because I believe it will worth 2 digit but still I'm not impressed with Omar. He is no leader, look more like a front or puppet of Lin Yu.
I have no emotion on this as I have already planned my course. I stated the two possibilities and I just merely believe the second. Omar is out of this game now, the Chinese is taking over.
Omar is a good business front but when it comes to this sensitive matter, it still need the origial founder to run it. In China it's all about GUANG XI (Relationship).
The non-action of Omar Khan can only mean two things.....
1) NQ is trying for an epic fight back.
2) NQ is over and waiting to be taken out. The Chinese side is making the arrangement now.
I believe it is no.2.
Sorry Longs...this one is OVER. Maybe we can take back $7 when it goes privatize.
Omar Khan has been quiet now because he is trying to stay away from any legal suit.
For those on the sideline... Please don't come in until it reaches $3.20.
The thing is they are not just trying to make a decision. They are trying to solve this ONE AND FOR ALL.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
We won't hear anything till sept.... Just let the stock drift on its own. Get ready to buy more shares at $3.80 and take another stab if it goes to $3.50. I'm ready.
Surprisingly, this downward movement brings nothing to me emotionally. I know this will go back up when the time comes....sometime before Nov.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Try say that if you are holding this from $10....
this is not a blemish....the missing 20-F is a deep stab with profuse bleeding. The longs here can bleed out if not stopped. It seems like the journey to the hospital is stucked with traffic and we are been delayed again and again....only the stronger victims will survive . The weak longs will die on the way to the hospital. There are many weak longs here and I don't blame them....even large institution has a heart failure when this stock plunged below $5.
I am confident that we will be fine eventually...just don't agree the clumsy handling of the management.
Sentiment: Strong Buy