I'm gonna' keep adding to MDR. The last time they dipped down to $2.10, they popped back up to $6, in relatively short order. I'm looking for history to repeat itself, and then some. My other favorite stock, is IAG, I buy it all the way down, last time, to $1.15, and then ride it back up, with the pog. Both of these stocks, are grossly undervalued, imo. I hold core positions in both, and actively trade the swings, with my trading positions, which is about half of what I own. Volatility after all, can be a GOOD thing!
A history of earnings misses, because of contracts that led to cost overruns and lack of earnings. They seem to have addressed past pitfalls, and look to be making better deals going forward. I for one, am BUYING this current drop in pps. Buy LOW, sell HIGH. I think I know where we're at, inline with that strategy. :)
Oh, I won't make the mistake of selling everything too soon. That's why I have a core position, that I don't touch, but an almost equally sized trading position, which I actively try to hit the bottoms and tops, as best as possible. As you know, I have lightened up on my trading position, the last couple days, and am HOPING for another buying opportunity, between $1.15 - 1.31. We shall see ...
Yeah, NICE run. Like many here, I was ADDING at/near the lows, and have taken some off the top, by lightening up on my trading position, while still holding my core position. Also, many had thought merely a month of so ago, that we wouldn't see these prices for a year or more. Face it, Gold is VOLATILE, and the swings are GREAT for trading, and imo, long positions, even from here, should do nicely going forward. That said, I'd LOVE another opportunity to go to the well again, from $1.15 - 1.31, you know, when most are all doom and gloom, bashing this stock. If that gift horse returns, I'll be feeding it handsomely.
I took some profits today as well. At some point, imo, it'll BUST up, and stay UP. However, it has fallen back several times, so, I take profits with my trading positions wherever they materialize, while holding core positions, for the really large moves, which I do expect within the coming year, we'll see ...
Been doing the same thing, HOPING for another dip, to the $2.13 - 2.20 range, in order to fully reload, again.
Denver was lucky that the game ended, with them eking out a win. Their D is great, but their O, shaky and unreliable. Both teams D's played well, both O's struggled horribly, largely with the Patriots beating themselves. 20 points ain't gonna' get er' done against Carolina. I'm not even sure if 30 will be enough. I'd like to see Peyton ride off into the sunset with a Super Bowl win, but if it's a blowout (like against Seattle), I'd suspect that the Broncos would be on the short end of that stick. Still, just hoping for a competitive game. I believe the line is 4 1/2 (in Carolina's favor) right now, imo, it should probably be more like 7-10.
ultra gonna' try ta' put a positive slant, on what I'd consider to be, a rather poopy-flavored Popsicle/Lollipop?! :/
Hmmm, I lightened up on my trading position, Thursday and Friday. That said, I'm looking to add sometime between tomorrow and Friday, since this thing has been range bound.
ultra, do you honestly think that TC is at it's rock bottom price, and likely to finally recover, or, are there more shoes to drop?! I'll admit, this is as UGLY a slide, flop, and major DROP, as I've ever seen. If they can weather the storm, sure, they could eventually THRIVE, the only question imo is, can, or likely will they?!
Yep, this one trades up and down with oil. When oil reverses, and it eventually will, likely somewhere between now and the mid 20's. When it does, there's LOTS of Blue Sky above for MDR, and I'd expect another run to 6 or more, we'll see ...