I am another busy practicing oncologist and I think Xofigo is a dead duck certainly no competition for Cabo. I tried to treat 2 patient with Xofigo. One did not have enough pain to qualify and the other did not like the radiation restrictions in place after he went home. There is no issue here. If Phase III results are positive, Cabo will be used before Xofigo which will only be used as a last resort after Cabp
For some reason cut off. p less than 0.05 at end against a p less than 0.005 at interim. Hard to get but not impossible. We can hope
Here is the problem with interim analysis. For statistical reasons, it requires a much smaller P-value. So if the overall trial at the end needs a p
The good news is on and the shorts are being squeezed. That is part of the reason for this rise. I am really sorry for the shorts-NOT. By the way there is no bad news
No issue. If results bad goes to nothing but results only months away and if good, shorts are dead. Still no reason to dilute at this late stage.
Why on earth would you expect a dilution from a company with over $400 million available and a burn of about $200 million a year with results due in 6-8 months?
Standard testing is only EGFR and ALK along with KRAS which doesn't help much.. I order ROS only in special patients (non-smokers, Asian, ets) ROS is only 1% overall and even rarer in smokers. I think most approved labs are only using FISH. Sloan does gene analysis on most or all of their lung cancers but useful results are pending. Certainly no one has approached me to push RET testing in any form. Will await developments.
I am glad you are using a perfectly reasonable investment approach but my problem with your post is the statement that BRLI is "looking pricey" when it has clearly been pushing higher and continues to do so. I would not like to discourage the longs. You do your thing but leave the prognosticating to others
Silly person. You could have gotten much more for your calls as this stock continues to rise. I am sorry. I overestimated you. I thought you were being clever and driving the price of calls down so you could buy more. That would have made sense.
Silly person. R U trying to buy some calls and get them cheap? Did u notice the volume yesterday or the rise today. Short squeeze may be on. Certainly hold until a top shows up.
Amazing. The exact same message is on the BRLI site and the site you are directed to is a pump and dump penny stock fraud. Shorty at work and not very good at it.
The problem is he doesn't know what he is talking about and is clearly trying to manipulate the stock price. This stock depends entirely on the performance of its products which I consider very promising. I don't care if the whole market crashes including this stock. When the data come in, the stock will respond appropriatelly
None of this matters to Cabo. Sooner or later, metastatic prostate cancer becomes resistant to all hormone manipulations. No one will be cured by the combination. Cabo will play an important role after the hormones fail
let me tell you a story. I read an abstract about Thalidomide and put about $40,000 into Celgen stock. I sold the stock for a $300,000 profit. Unfortunately, I was quite stupid. That stock would be worth over 2 million dollars today. No one can tell you how high this stock could go but I will not make the same mistake twice.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
does anybody else connect the high volume yesterday with today's announcement. Somebody leaked. I am a market investor and a strong believer in Cabo but I hate the way the market is manipulated and the SEC ignores it.
If 20% of the patients were dropping out, the trial would be amended and dosing changed. Do not believe everything you read. I do agree that OS is tough. Some of these patients full of bone mets can live a very long time so selection is key
Sentiment: Strong Buy