Now if you had bought 40,000 shares @ an average cost of $3.236...do you think you would still feel the way you do? I lost money on PEIX the first time around, but I just considered it a learning experience, which you could have done also!
How much of a profit would you have if you had done the above and keep in mind that I have been trading the shares also, to the tune of about $75,000 profits minus the previously mentioned losses.
As conditions change, an investor needs to change in order to have a good record.
Word is, that word is, that word of the "word is, buy offer" is beginning to
sink in to the BIG MONEY and they are nibbling here, but word from "sources familiar with the matter" say that could possibly lead to a nice swing trade situation if "one" bought mucho shares around $13.70..
When I make a mistake in a post it is usually because I went back and changed something.
Good luck this week.
I meant to say "You sold just before conditions started
getting better and better."
Oily says a lie is as good as the truth if you stick to it.
But we know better. You should just before conditions
started getting better and better.
Another word for Oily would be Slick. hehehe.
"stinky biff_smith and smellycatboxsandkelly'
Oily, what you are smelling is the smell of money, but it is confusing to you because you are not getting any of it !
MEANWHILE ME AND KELLY ARE DOING QUITE WELLY !!
P.S. Oily is not doing so good, so this is Oliy:
If you don't think Pixie is going to $23.90 plus a nice percentage, just follow the story and the share price.
When it went to $23.97 we had warrant holders who didn't exercise their $8.00 warrants and cash in for a quick triple, so maybe you should give them a call with advice that hindsight has given you.
"should have sold @$23.90 if they had ANY brains"
And how did you arrive at that figure Oily?
This is not a real company and you should sell.
It will probably never see $6.00 p/s again.
Sorry, but you should have known better.
Makes me wonder if the shorts think Pixie is going to drown in excessive cash flow?
he he he.
Well that gave you some good gas money!
I bet bjosh was too scared to do anything today!
I bought several times yesterday and again today.
Late in the day I put in an order to buy 2500 at $13.54...one penny below the LOD at the time
and I ended up getting just 264 of those shares! But I
increased my 'position" by 5264 shares. Just couldn't help
We have some people who are determined to make money on Pixie shares, either up or down.
But my opinion is, since I know of all the cash the company is raking in, I don't need to be afraid
to pick up shares on a day like today.
I have an internet friend who owns shares and his cost is $13.70...So one day he has a paper
profit; next day a loss. But last I heard, he doesn't want to sell for anything less than $27.00 p/s.
He did make some good money on a swing trade from $4.70 to $14 and change though.
But if you buy shares around $14 or somewhat under it might be a good idea to trade them and
not just hold.
My first buy today went through at $13.88 and because it bounced back so quickly, I sold those shares
at $14.77. And then we went down even lower. It was a crazy day and I really would much rather
buy and hold as an investor, but not with the shares I have bought recently.
I can't explain what goes on with the volatile trading, but I won't blame it on the market makers
as so many on all the message boards almost always do. You can try to profit from the volatility
or just ignore it and put a GTC sell order in on your shares at.$___________.
Then after you sell you can watch the shares go higher, which I believe will happen also.
Don't you understand that they didn't know anything?
There was a Seeking Alpha Article that said VRNG would go to $100.
I bought shares over $4.00 because of that article.
What you need to go by is your own opinion. What do you really think
this stock is worth? Look how long it has been going downhill.
And with insiders selling even below $1.00. They can refuse to sell you know!