The company is:
2. Average price increase for its products last year was 5%
3. A lot of the growth will come from branded products where they just recently received FDA approval
4. The company is not highly leveraged (they guided for 3-4 times EBITDA by the second half of 2016)
5. No accounting issues
Why are we even lumped together with Valeant? And why are we down twice as much as Valeant is down today?
The problem here is the leverage:
$3.5 billion in debt
$0.5 billion EBITDA
At a 8 times Enterprise Value to EBITDA (like most companies), the total enterprise should be $4 billion. If they have $3.5 billion in debt, the equity should only be worth $0.5 billion, or $10/share.
If this company has a hiccup, they could be in real trouble with this type of leverage.
This is not the same issue. Reread the comment.
Absolutely correct. Their math doesn't add up. This is certainly a concern.
Can you clarify how you could have 16.1 million distinct accounts and only average 99k daily users? You would have to believe every user keeps track of 5.5 distinct accounts on average? That doesn't add up.
Issue number 1 is very interesting. I did not catch this in their release, but you are right, it doesn't make sense. Can anybody explain?
They actually have done the following:
1. Issued the press release with bank, account, and balance information that totals $291 million. Anybody at the banks could check if the detailed info is not accurate.
2. Company said in conference call that they would engage a global, independent party to verify info.
3. The co-CEO said in the Blomberg interview that two investment banks had verified the amounts in the past 24 hours.
4. In the conference call, they stated that screen shots of banking information would be provided. Additionally, they would work with anybody that would like to do their own due diligence.
This is all within 24 hours of the negative report coming out. And don't forget, the report came out in the middele of the night, China time. They have actually moved pretty quickly.
You are a fraud. You have cost many shareholders in this stock a ton of money. You are either an idiot, or you are part of this scam.
Can you believe the questions? will anybody ask about the dilution? why an equity raise after they said they would not do it 3 weeks ago?
Lol, and temp thinks he knows something about investing. Hey temp, why won't you address this comment you made 2 years ago?