181,500 SHARES WERE shorted today. If they had less shares to short we might have closed a little higher. The longer HPJ ponders this offer, the shorts will gain the upper hand short term.
I just called Fidelity and transferred all my shares from Margin to cash and this allowed me to LOCK my shares and this will prevent my shares from being borrowed to short HPJ. I suggest anyone with a long term position in HPJ do the same.
You finally got what you have been harping for. "under financed". Let us see if this money is for the CAPEX that you were looking for. Hoping this money will seal the deal with the California distributor and we will get the launch of the ESS. I upgraded my sentiment from hold to buy. It will be a strong buy once we launch ESS.
Hoping we will be discussing how high we can go with all the opportunities they can hit. Also, ask about Mofie impact or lack of...thx
I have a lot of covered call options as well as puts expiring in Jan 2016. I missed a lot of opportunities being in HPJ and I have to make a decision on what to do, Hoping you will assess the recycling, drones and ESS opportunities correctly. I bought a week ago VLKPY at 21.81 and I am up 22% already. If I was not all tied down with these options I would have put it all in VLKPY as well as KNDI A MONTH AGO. If HPJ does not close above 2.50 in January 3rd week they will put to me 3800 shares at average 2.66, If not I will only get 2200 shares at 3.14 from my 5 dollar put.
Now we have to go through the blocks of 2.36. By the time you go to CES it will be two months since HPJ said they will sign a california distributor within 2 months to enter the ESS market. Hoping you do not have to get an explanation about why this has not happened.
Only 2.54k short volume today. If I compare that to my other stock VLKPY which had about 30% of the volume shorted that is the reason we went up today since we do not have any news.
I used to invest in CYTX and lost track:
1- Is CYTX receiving revenues from BARDA?
2- Did CYTX receive a delisting notice?
3- What is the progress from China with the multi million dollar investors who was going to bring the technology to china?
I am thinking to invest again especially if someone can update me also on potential results coming up next year.....I appreciate a response to one or ALL of my questions.
I believe Martik owes us a box of chocolates since there was no news announcement and there will not be any for at least 2 more months. I closed my November option position at 8 cents.
I guess like Martik said, people or MF or institutions like the fact that the margin is almost maintained vs more revenues for the sake of it. I see a lot of value to that thinking.
I guess you are going to vegas. Thanks. Looking forward for more info. I do hope they adopt the quarterly guidance you suggested vs a yearly guidance.
Martik: IF they sign it in a couple of months, that means shipments will not start until late 1Q. I do not know how they will get paid. Is it after the distributor gets paid from the retailers? That means revenue will be barely recorded late 2nd quarter . In the 3rd quarter we will have the full impact of the ESS sales. If HPJ will record sales asa they ship then I am off by 1 quarter...Any insight of business practices is appreciated.
It was a good time to unload all your shares yesterday. I feel that HPJ money is dead now for at least 1 year and that is also IF we get the ESS distributor signed. I cannot afford to get out and lose close to 40k, so I will accumulate for a year and hope for the best. I am surprised that we are holding above 2.20. Usually down revenues is the kiss of death. The only savior is that the BV is close to 3.
Robotics and DJI are months away. ESS is closer, maybe a signed contract in a couple of months and it will be announced. It is a California distributor to all the states. It will be a slow start the first year. The next trade show will be in Vegas in January. It is now a hold and accumulate for another year
If you go back and read, Elpasojet bought 40 calls for January strike price 5 for 8 cents, I believe that price still says 8 cents. Would a short do that?...This is my last reply to you.
Sorry u r wrong. again. I own a shade under 30k and I believe Elpaso owns more shares than me. We both missed a lot of opportunities elsewhere with our HPJ investments. Can't you read?...I said I HOPE we do not break 2 dollars. Y would I buy very short term option if I was a short. Shorts will have fun now as opposed to long time investors.
My only hope is we do not break the 2 dollars stock price. Pfft ! there goes the option money dream of a double or triple. I am not sure if I will listen to the CC now. Our only hope now is progress reports on ESS, drones batteries and a major contract from somewhere between now and March earning report or we WILL break the 2 dollars. Good job shorts. You won this round. My long term sentiment is a hold now.
During the trading day the daily short sale volume shows the day before short action. It is after the market close that it shows today's volume.
Sentiment: Strong Buy