I just looked up the list of exhibitors and Organovo is not on the list??
The list of companies with the letter O
On the Avenue Marketing for New York Times
One World Lab
it's so close that I had to modify by target to 2.00!! whats .05cents!
this is either gonna make me or break me!!! long and strong.....
please... i've had my trigger set for 1.95 for 10K!!!
made the mistake of buying at 6.60 but at 1.95 i'm going hard. did the same with clwr and leap!
both buyouts... no different here, just need patience and guts!!... or no glory.
Don't worry about these 20% swings if you're long. The only way it could affect you is if you're on margin which then effects other stocks.
Other than that hold because this will be in the 20's!
Between now and then,, we will know where Vringo is heading. All the talk.. bashing/pumping will hopefully subside when a winner prevails. I''ve been in since last July and I've been patiently waiting for whats about to happen!!!
So true... I'm amazed how many people have not yet heard about 3D Printing in general. My wife thinks i'm crazy because whenever we go out the conversation ends with me talking about 3D Printing. I bought last year pre split in the 20's and since them 20% of my friends have purchased the stock. The other 80% are waiting for a drop but they are mentioning it to their friends....
Yes BioPrinting is another story! Glad I bought at 1.99 last October!! Guys, whether you're short or long we are all going to experience something incredible!
I often watch the CNBC program, American Greed. As I'm watching I'm amazed at all the mindless dumb animals who invest in bogus companies. I ask myself who would be so dumb to just hand over thousands...
well guess what we fell into the same trap! We have become one of those innocent victims who thought this company had potential.
I haven't sold any shares in the case of a Hail Mary but this sucks!!
Happy Holidays to all and keep the faith, it's all we've got!!
lazy bumbs were probably roaming the halls. not they can roam on their own salary!
So you're saying they've been in Austin for 20 years and and in 10 years they're going belly up?? One thing you need to remember,, women do the shopping!! They are facinated with storage. It will only continue to grow. I live in Virginia and I have always wanted this store to go public. 2 years it will be at $100!! Shopping season will take us above $50 and Spring Cleaning Season take us above $60 and the cycle continues........