The slump in Samsung Electronics Co. (005930) that wiped out $28 billion of market value in six weeks will deepen as Apple Inc. (AAPL) and Chinese rivals take market share in handsets, according to the stock’s most-accurate forecaster.
Top Samsung Analyst Predicts Wipeout Will Deepen: Korea Markets at Bloomberg(Mon 8:39PM EST)
I have seen all his moves!
I posted last week two observations"
1. $3 may be heavy resistance since that is when the bondholder can short IF the owners are not friends.
2.Over the years, I have seen this market maker open this stock down 10% the next morning then flat line it to cove his shorts baring no news.
I have posted about this for years...
3. Even today, with heavy volume at the open and it gapping higher, this market maker once again cheated everyone.
4. PPHM is undervalued
AAPl trades in "V" patterns.
This downward action is only building for an explosive up movement very soon
correct one then you will fix the other
If so, this triples overnight
1. Last earnings, the surprise was iPhones sold in China.
2. A month ago, it was "reported" that AAPl quadrupled its' share in China w/o CM deal
3. A survey in USA, revealed many were dumping Samsung for iPhone
4. AAPl may issue a Special Dividend to derail icahn proposal
5. China Mobile is set to invest $6.08 Billion in subsidy for new launch....IF iPhone subsidy matches Samsung one,,,higher Multiple P/E = $600+
Game plan: Stay Long...OUR FRIENDS ARE LONG...this time, avoid options. Why? because what happened last year.
or sell covered calls..this will make the brokerage firms to call the shares in they leant out.
both measures, will tighten the float. panic will set in and the stock will climb higher