Did you forget to mention the part about the nanoparticle injection that has to be administered to create the biomarkers for the paper test to work?
Maybe it's just a MM balancing the books. Stock up 3 pennies (22%) since end of Jan. Moving thru resistance at .18 on stronger than normal volume. Just one signed contract and off it goes.
Well, you gotta have a something specific to sell before you can sell it. At least their partner knows how to make money. I notice they are up a couple bucks the last few days. Maybe some trickle down here.
Why would that be? Looks like BKYI hit the jackpot to me. I see .40 before Memorial Day here.
BIO-key and InterDigital to Introduce OpenID Based Secure Multifactor Authentication for Android Smartphones at Mobile World Congress. Okay, maybe getting some traction here finally.
Now you know why it couldn't hold 2.00 Of course retail is last to know. Blind leading the blind on this board. Even tho this is just a logical extension of DVAX's conundrum it'll be interesting to see what kind of hit, if any, the pps takes on this news. In some sense this is a non-event and a sell-off here might be a buying opportunity later in the week.
Nothing definitive last week. Were Google's appeals resolved? Did Google settle? Was VRNG bought out? Nope. Glad you own the stock. I own 14k shares. I didn't sell at 5+ and it doesn't bother me that it is under 4. It would bother me if it was back under 3. My target is a lot higher than 5 and I won't sell until it hits my target and it won't hit my target until something definitive occurs. Until then everything else is just posturing and noise.
You're looking at it the wrong way. A month ago it closed 2.91 Today it sells for 3.91 Nothing wrong with that. A month from now you'll still be pitching the same tactic at 4.91, maybe 5.91.
Stop loss triggered yesterday at 2.20 while I was on golf course. Based on action today that might have been a good thing. Had a nice run here but I think more pain ahead due to delay and FB muscle. Good luck to all, I might be back in after June decision.