I don't know about that. This thing wants to go lower it appears. May be wiser to wait 72 hours before buying. I bought for a quick flip and am now stuck at 12.18. Just no upward momo right now.
He won't show you that because it would be embarrassing. I come on this board every month or so because I am long this stock and this dude was pumping this same #$%$ when it was low 3.30s. I am sure he would say I already covered those shares but I doubt it.
Def on the rise but 12.50? That won't happen unless a buyout occurs.
Wow imagine that. It is trying to bounce hard off the gap fill. Dang I wish I had waited a few cents. I really didn't think they would drive it that low.
I just bought in @ 3.14. That may have been to early as this thing keeps tanking. I suspect the market being garbage is weighing on the price. That sell must have been a "bad thing" too. Also, there is a gap at 3.06 so hopefully they are just trying to close that. We should hit 3.06 soon. From there....who knows.
Ha. You still posting these messages? I haven't been on the board in months and come back to you still posting nLOD coming. How has the market done since then?