Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (PLX) Message Board

biohitechinvestor 113 posts  |  Last Activity: 6 hours ago Member since: Nov 18, 2003
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Big down possible?

    by kinnairdjay 19 hours ago
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor 6 hours ago Flag

    Yes...the world knows this...the question is whether the purchase is too expensive...and if it is, we shall go down even if the deal is approved...the markets know...long term anyway. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • We are up pre market. Are we now changing directions and moving up based on FDA accepting the terms of the Allergan generic purchase even if the deal seems "expensive" ? I haven't seen Teva this volatile in years. We'll know more in time...good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor May 23, 2016 4:55 AM Flag

    I will exit at $100....when it comes and it will, but it will take sooner than one thinks... two years maybe???? Well...I am not exiting for now...I just hope it goes up from now on...Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor May 23, 2016 4:09 AM Flag

    Well the markets will speak today after the CFO's comments about the imminent closure of the Allergan's generic division deal in June...the markets are always right, long term, but short term they have made mistakes. I hope Teva's price today is a mistake and doesn't really take into effect the positives of the Allergan deal and is only looking at the price of this supposedly expensive deal. Time will tell and the markets will be proven to be right...long term...funny how capitalism works. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • According to a Globes article, Teva CFO is confident that the deal will go through in June and that the deal will be a good one for Teva. I just hope the markets will see it the same way. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor May 20, 2016 6:23 AM Flag

    I don't trade...I buy something i believe in and wait...any other time I traded, I lost money...I'm done 5 % with Teva and that's fine...I'm not going to sell and perhaps buy at a higher price. Predicting the markets today is dangerous. You never know when Teva will start moving higher or if it will indeed trade lower. The Big institutions are in this one and we have no control over what they do and when they do it. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor May 19, 2016 7:54 AM Flag

    The stock will continue to be volatile until the effects of the Allergan deal is proven to be good for Teva. This might take a couple of quarters for this to be seen and then the markets should react if the revenue projections and profits are good. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    No reason for the drop?

    by biohitechinvestor May 12, 2016 1:19 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor May 17, 2016 5:41 AM Flag

    You could be right but the CEO came out and reaffirmed his belief in the deal and that it was a good deal. Only time will tell and meanwhile the markets aren't buying it and I guess you feel the same way. We'll see.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    No reason for the drop?

    by biohitechinvestor May 12, 2016 1:19 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor May 14, 2016 1:08 PM Flag

    It hasn't been this low for a while. I hope once the Allergan deal goes through and the company shows the markets that the deal wasn't an expensive one , we should resume the upwards movement that has stopped because of the delay of the deal and the prospects that the deal is an expensive one. Time will tell if I'm right. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    i got out of teva september 2014

    by clapperrunner May 6, 2016 10:41 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor May 13, 2016 8:05 AM Flag

    Markets are volatile...to make an investment a good one, one has to invest long term. If you're in Teva as a trade, good luck and you might get lucky. So far the shorts are winning but some real good news will make this go up 10% in one day and that will because of the shorts buying back more expensive Teva shares. I could be wrong but I could be right and if I was to believe the CEO of Teva and how he feels about the Allergan purchase, I wouldn't be shorting this stock for too long. Good luck and have a great weekend.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor May 12, 2016 1:30 AM Flag

    "The strategic value of the deal is at least as much as it was when we announced it," insists Erez Vigodman.

    Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA; TASE: TEVA) management, headed by CEO Erez Vigodman, did everything possible yesterday to convince the public that the largest acquisition in its history - the acquisition of Actavis, Allergan's generic division, for $40.5 billion - was still as attractive for Teva as it had been when first announced in July 2015.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    No reason for the drop?

    by biohitechinvestor May 12, 2016 1:19 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor May 12, 2016 1:29 AM Flag

    Interesting article on Globes about the Allergan purchase and the value of the deal Yahoo doesn't let me put the website on this message board.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor May 12, 2016 1:19 AM Flag

    I don't know what's going on. Why the drop after earnings report beat expectations. It's either shorts or doubt still remains concerning the Allergan purchase. Markets don't make sense, but long term, the markets are always right and certain events create buying opportunities along the way. I hope this price is just that, an opportunity. Good luck longs.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    The stock price is a reflection of

    by biohitechinvestor May 7, 2016 1:45 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor May 9, 2016 12:59 AM Flag

    There is an article on Globes today, which is Israel's number 1 financial paper that doesn't put such a positive outlook on the Allergan deal for Teva. It hopes that Teva will not over leverage itself with a deal that seems overpriced in this market atmosphere where there is pressure politically to lower drug prices. If Teva backs off from this "expensive" deal it will have to pay Allergan some 2.5 billion dollars in penalties and the fact that Teva has to sell off some $2 billion in assets to avoid U.S. competitive concerns, is another issue that might make this deal too expensive. The best scenario would be if Allergan drops its price for its generic division. The company doesn't want to keep it in this kind of uncertain drug atmosphere that the U.S. finds itself in because of the U.S elections coming up in a few months. We'll know a lot more after today's earnings conference and we'll see how the markets react to this uncertainty. So far the stock price has dropped "dramatically" since the first announcement of the deal way back when the price zoomed up to the $70 mark...Good luck. Nothing else to say.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor May 7, 2016 1:45 AM Flag

    the volatility of the markets. The markets will punish any company that doesn't surpass expectations. The markets don't know what to do with the world situation. Uncertainty with the U.S. elections. Uncertainty with world growth. Uncertainty, uncertainty and the markets are not being lenient with any uncertainty and Teva is paying the price for this for now. Long term, Teva is a great investment, but for now we need to hold and wait until the volatility of the world markets will subside, and the only thing that will make that happen is leadership that will create world growth. That is what is lacking today and with the political turmoil around the world and the terrorism that has captivated the world and put the world in a jail, this will take time to be undone. Once again, long term, Teva will prove to be an excellent investment. i remember 2008 when the markets went up and down by 10's of percents in one trading day, Teva remained very stable. Teva's stock movement reflects a very unstable political and economic situation that permeates the world today. That will too pass and people will return to the idea of "investing" and not trading. People will start to look for long term investments, commodities, and very well run, productive companies like Teva. The fact that Teva is disinvesting $2 billion dollars worth of drugs in their portfolio, it means that the Allergan purchase will go through. They have done this with the cooperation of the U.S. authorities. Now what remains is whether this is a good purchase or an expensive one. Time will tell. Good luck on Monday.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    what is going on?

    by kinnairdjay May 2, 2016 9:36 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor May 3, 2016 5:10 AM Flag

    Fear...fear of disappointing earnings report because Pharmas are down for the most part in their earnings. And of course the Allergan purchase is still up in the air. We'll know soon. If the earnings is "good" we should go up at least 5% in one day and perhaps even more. Good luck. Long term, hope all goes well for the company. This is not a stock to be traded, I think.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • already...big volume in pre market at market price purchases. I guess someone thinks it's time to get in and then let's look at the same cup and someone thinks it's time to get out...lol. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor Apr 22, 2016 8:35 AM Flag

    solidify it's base here and perhaps go up just a little, 1% would be nice and anything above that would be wonderful. Have a very happy holiday everyone.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor Apr 22, 2016 8:26 AM Flag

    The fact that SGYP can get a $billion bid is fine and it might happen and it could happen soon. It might sell for $10 a share or even more depending on who is buying. The markets are waiting before bidding up the price. They know that before anything happens, there are some months of waiting, so why bid up the price now. It will take time but eventually there will be some speculative price movement and then we'll find out if a buyout is in the cards. Patience should be rewarded here, should, but the markets are unpredictable. I don't see much downside here and I do see mostly upside movement, but it will be gradual, more up days than down days, and the trend will be up over time. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 21, 2016 12:38 PM Flag

    I'd be very surprised if we drop under $57 today...I'd like to see us at around $60 before earnings call on May 9th...All the best to all of you and have a very happy holiday.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

PLX
0.8001+0.0101(+1.28%)12:36 PMEDT