Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (PLX) Message Board

biohitechinvestor 114 posts  |  Last Activity: May 23, 2016 4:55 AM Member since: Nov 18, 2003
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor Apr 14, 2016 12:10 PM Flag

    If the stock price continues to rise then there might be some backing here that might make this stock a good investment long term. If the stock drops significantly at the end of trading, then the hype is just that. I'll ignore the ups and downs of the day but at the end of the day, if the momentum is positive and we are up significantly, then maybe there might be something happening here as far as the markets are concerned. The markets long term are never wrong. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor Apr 14, 2016 5:58 AM Flag

    small range of 5% here or there until news comes out and depending what that news is about the purchase of the generics part from Allergan, we shall go up nicely or down not nicely, at least temporarily. Such is the way for the time being...for the next couple of months perhaps, but Teva is not a stock to be traded, at least I think that way. Good luck. May what's good for the company and the stock holder, happen.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 14, 2016 1:27 AM Flag

    "tanked" is 20% down..."skyrocket" is 20% up...we are obviously using different dictionaries. We need to use the dictionary of capitalism.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor Apr 13, 2016 5:07 AM Flag

    The Allergan generic purchase needs to go through without too heavy a price on the part of Teva in terms of what it has to give up to make this deal go through. It needs to find some real growth in revenues to compensate for the slow down of Coxopane because of the generic competition. The markets are shorting the hell out of this stock and that means if any good news comes out, we will go up 10% or more in one day. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    At The End of The Day !!!

    by biggunmikea Apr 12, 2016 7:56 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 12, 2016 8:02 AM Flag

    I would agree with that statement. Let's see what happens.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    teva/allergen

    by skid1949 Apr 11, 2016 5:56 PM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 12, 2016 4:35 AM Flag

    I'm not sure the U.S. authorities will be inclined to let the deal go through easily. They are so afraid of lack of competition when it comes to pricing of drugs that are vital to Americans living a better life, especially in this election year. Politics does have a play here. This issue here is what will the U.S. authorities want from Teva to let the deal go through? The authorities don't care about the drug companies. Today there is a big move against the establishment and drug companies are seen as part of the establishment. So, if the deal is just not worth the price if the U.S. authorities require too large a disinvestment on Teva's part, Teva's stock price will initially go down and eventually go back to the price Teva was selling at before the purchase was first announced....The stock price will linger here until something happens to increase revenues at Teva, but if purchases of the generic branch of Allergan is not allowed, then where does growth come from? Politics is killing the drug industry. Welcome to a new reality. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 11, 2016 7:11 AM Flag

    So far, no pre market action and that's not a good sign. If the speculation were accurate or there was some substance to it, we would be up already in pre market action. We'll see. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 10, 2016 1:51 AM Flag

    We'll see how the markets react on Monday to al this speculation. There have been many companies who wanted to be bought out and it just didn't work. PLX is one company that comes to mind and after some time went by and it seemed clear that the company could not be sold at the evaluation it wanted, the stock went down significantly. Be careful here. The markets usually react to the extremes. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    IRWDs market cap

    by nitabosco Apr 9, 2016 12:29 PM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 9, 2016 12:41 PM Flag

    Key issue is whether or not SGYP will be able to penetrate the market meaning taking away from Ironwood's share of the market. This uncertainty is worth a great deal. Look at MNKD...the expectations were billions in sales eventually and they could not penetrate the markets even with a big Pharma behind them. On paper, you can explain everything but the issue is market share and profitability. So again. buyout at $10...that's how I see it...you know what, I'll take anything from $10-$15. But the markets will dictate the reality, not anything anyone says. Capitalism. Good luck. At the end, nothing may happen and that could be very bad for SGYP..they need someone with financial strength to market a product that hopefully will be approved.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Buyout ? Numbers ?

    by gbailey4u Apr 8, 2016 1:02 PM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 9, 2016 12:35 PM Flag

    I'm dumb...thanks for bringing up all these factors. You are smarter than I am.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Buyout? maybe, but

    by rayjaye189 Apr 8, 2016 9:42 PM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 9, 2016 11:09 AM Flag

    If the markets really thought that there was going to be a buy out or a collaboration agreement, the stock price would be much higher...this reaction is mute at best. And it's competitor has a market cap of just over $1 billion...not the 4.5 billion mentioned on these boards, which I recently read. Where do people get this information. Are people just ignorant of do they purposely try to manipulate information to affect the stock price?

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Buyout? maybe, but

    by rayjaye189 Apr 8, 2016 9:42 PM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 9, 2016 2:21 AM Flag

    link? Thanks.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Another insightful call from HC Wainwright.

    by bearofbleecker Apr 8, 2016 6:18 PM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 9, 2016 2:20 AM Flag

    Where is the recent price target on SGYP from HC Wainwright?

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Buyout ? Numbers ?

    by gbailey4u Apr 8, 2016 1:02 PM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 8, 2016 2:20 PM Flag

    I would say around $10 maximum...no proven sales and competition...Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor Apr 8, 2016 3:54 AM Flag

    No reason for this market to go up, yet the futures point to an up opening...what a world..capitalism. The markets need to retreat...this is not healthy. The more it goes up, the stronger will be the pullback. Enjoy the ride...inevitably the markets will go down.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Teva is not behaving like it should

    by biohitechinvestor Apr 5, 2016 8:05 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 7, 2016 1:28 AM Flag

    I guess the markets are saying that the deal will go through. The canceling of the Pfizer/Allergan deal was a plus for Teva and other pharmas I guess. Good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Teva is not behaving like it should

    by biohitechinvestor Apr 5, 2016 8:05 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 6, 2016 3:20 AM Flag

    You have a point here, but the question is if the generic branch of Allergan purchase will go through. The next issue is whether or not Teva is paying too much for it. The next issue is what will be the price of buying the generic branch of Allergan in terms of what Teva will have to give up for the U.S. officials to approve the purchase. A lot of if's here...good luck.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor Apr 5, 2016 8:05 AM Flag

    The stock price is not stable and is too volatile for this stock. This is happening just because of the uncertainty of the Allergan purchase going through. This is very unnerving. Good luck to all.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • biohitechinvestor by biohitechinvestor Apr 5, 2016 7:48 AM Flag

    Not a good sign...wonder why? Comments welcome.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    I'd love some sort of an update with

    by biohitechinvestor Apr 4, 2016 1:31 AM
    biohitechinvestor biohitechinvestor Apr 5, 2016 1:25 AM Flag

    Nice post. Thanks. I believe we shall see a slow but steady move up in the stock price as we approach June, when the U.S. officials will either support or negate the purchase of Allergan. If this does happen, then agreement is likely. If the price drops below $50, I am out. The markets, whether through legitimate ways or not, is always right. If the price drops slowly, that is a sign that the markets are questioning the purchase going through. Cramer thinks the purchase is on track, but he's been wrong so many times. lol. Wishing all investors in Teva only good news.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

PLX
0.8002+0.0002(+0.02%)May 24 4:00 PMEDT