here are the other terms that in the sec fillings (at rosetta web site sec fillings) (sell all for 900k$ and get 2M$ only if (just to show you it is hidden here but not thier:
In addition to the Aggregate Purchase Price, the Seller shall be entitled to an additional cash amount of two million
United States Dollar (US $2,000,000) (“Conditional Compensation”), payable by the Purchasers, severally and not jointly, subject to the occurrence of all of
the following prior conditions (“Prior Conditions”): (A) within three (3) years from the Effective Date, an acquisition of the Company is consummated in
which all of the issued and outstanding shares of the Company are acquired for cash, at a price per share reflecting a Company valuation of at least ninety
million United States Dollars (US $90,000,000) (“Acquisition Transaction”); and (B) in such Acquisition Transaction, each of the Purchasers has sold all of
its shares in the Company in consideration for actually received cash amount reflecting at least five times (5X) of the weighted average price per share paid by
each of the Purchasers for shares in the Company.
the 2 links that show you the term to get 2m dollars is exit of 90m dollars in 3 years but they sold all the shares for only 900k dollars
they did not write here but in the sec filling in israel and in maya tase and in the article i gave you a link
only if the other party sell rosetta green witheen 3 years in a 90M$ - IT IS 10 TIMES above what they gave now
if they believe then why to give in such price
if they dont believe then why to write it
translate the link i gave you and go also to maya tase
Rosetta Genomics Announced few months ago IPO of Majority-Owned Subsidiary Rosetta Green in Israel
Rosetta Green valuation of NIS 74 million (about 20M$).
They sold thier shares last week for 900K$ and Kenneth A. Berlin is PLEASED???
80% under the market value of 2 days ago and 90% under market value of the IPO
look what i wrote at item number 6 on 5 dec
i was right
maybe item number 1 cause it
it is 80% under the price of the market value in israel before deal done
Rosetta Genomics sold the 50% at Rosetta Green for only 900K$
they wrote approval but it is approval for tests
anyway in other states we dont see sales
so now every state will be a headline?
they cut R&D so who will managw tests? who will pay?
we need sales not such headlines
i thought that New York State Department approved it but inside when you read it suprise you that tests needed
New York State Department of Health has approved miRview® mets² for testing on patient samples from the state
About "I have been in ROSG since August of 2007 and continued to buy periodically all the way down"
WE BOTH DID IT AND MADE A BIG MISTAKE!
if i made a stop loss it was great
if i did not make a stop loss but a least not buying periodically all the way down then also it was o.k because then i lost only that basic investment
My mistake was like you:
Buying periodically all the way down
Let's say you buy at 10 dollar level
Then after you loose 75% and it is "only" 2.5$ you are telling yourself.. it was down 75% how much worst it can be?
You buy another amount in 2.5$
Then it goes down to 1$
It is 60% lost on the new price
The ones go in 2$ after it dropped from 10$ is in the same position now like the ones from 10 dollar.
This is why i think buying at this level is also a mistake
It can go down 70% down from the price now and it will be a big lost
Their is a big difference between if only few dollars left and you don't touch it (how much it can go down) and buying new amount of shares (it can go down a lot)
I don’t like the last messages of the companyOn the other hand I respect your opinionI will try to bring few so maybe you can answer because I lost 95% of my investment!
1:"If the Company is unsuccessful in its efforts or if Prometheus refuses to waive the default, the Company may be required to file for protection under Israeli and U.S. bankruptcy laws."Even if they paid, it means the company is now more on the edge
2. "Rosetta Genomics said most of the jobs are in research and development or general and administrative areas" R&D? the pipelines dates will be far away
3. "average price of Rosetta's ordinary shares for the 10 days following the effective date of the resale registration statement is less than $0.75""Series B warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,012,501 ordinary shares at an exercise price equal to the greater of $0.01 or NIS 0.04 per share:Because the price dropped after the 0.75 price they got a lot of shares for free?
4. ". Three affiliated investors that had entered into the definitive purchase agreement to purchase an aggregate of 573,000 ordinary shares have notified the Company that they do not intend to deliver payment for the shares"What scarred them? Why no one took those shares? Even the others did not increase the amount from the ones that run away
5. if you calculate the company value from the price and amount of shares you will see that the private placement amount of shares with the other amount they got for free is so much that the company most probably think it is the value of the company because it is more than 50% of the companyAlso now they burned the money and need to do it again and the price will be most probably lower. Even the shares from last private placement could be sell at the marked after one month or so- usually companies restrict it to after few years. Why? The investors could open short on the one dollar area and then cover it with the shares they got for less price? 5. The history show that almost no one buys rosetta products- almost no sales
6. I like rosetta green but they wrote they may sell the shares-they can't sell few shares for 2 years so the only thing they can try is to sell the whole 50% at one package and if there will be a buyer then he will offer lower price because he knows they need money. I think rosetta green will be much valuable in the feature but rosetta cant touch the money rosetta green raised- this is the low – they can't deliver money so the only option is to sell the sharesThen what? Again burned the money but now without having rosetta green in their hands?I tried to show also the bad sides so I will know more from youI lost 95% and in every price dropped I put more money and saw how again it droped 90% from the new priceI am not willing to do it anymore!
Getting an accurate diagnosis is one of the biggest challenges for patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma. Because mesothelioma is such an aggressive cancer, survival often hinges on getting a diagnosis and starting appropriate treatment as early as possible. Unfortunately, mesothelioma symptoms, which can include shortness of breath, cough and chest pain, mimic many other conditions, including other types of lung cancer.
Now, scientists with a company called Rosetta Genomics, a developer of microRNA-based molecular diagnostics, believe they have found a better way to distinguish mesothelioma cancer from other types of lung cancers that may also affect the pleura, or the lining around the lungs.
In an online press release, Tina Edmonston, MD, Medical Director and Head of Clinical Laboratory at Rosetta Genomics said
i read it at:
both of them
1. sell ROSETTA GREEN
2. "We also could be required to seek funds through arrangements with collaborators or others that may require us to relinquish rights to some of our technologies, tests or products in development or approved tests or products that we would otherwise pursue on our own"
"Rosetta Green raised NIS 21.9 million, at a company value of NIS 63 million"
Rosetta Green surprises with IPO
Rosetta Green raised NIS 21.9 million, and will begin trading on the TASE, but only because the underwriters exercised their options.
20 February 11 17:15, Gali Weinreb
Rosetta Green Ltd. was quick to jump on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) IPO bandwagon this year, and it may have jumped too soon. The company held a "surprise IPO" last Thursday, only one day after announcing the date, and without holding an institutional tender.
Rosetta Green raised NIS 21.9 million, at a company value of NIS 63 million, and will begin trading on the TASE, but only because the underwriters exercised their options. The company raised 72% of the capital it sought, and the underwriters bought the rest for NIS 6 million. Clal Finance Underwriting Ltd. led the offering, and was joined by Meitav Issuing and Finance Ltd., Rosario Underwriting Services (AS) Ltd., Excellence Nessuah Underwriting (1993) Ltd., Barak Capital Underwriting Ltd., Menora Mivtachim Underwriters & Management Ltd., and Analyst Underwriting and Issuing Ltd.
Rosetta Green uses unique genes named microRNAs to develop plants and algae with improved traits. The company focuses on two sectors: feed stocks for biofuel production; and crops with improved traits for agriculture, such as better drought tolerance, improved fertilizer use efficiency, increased yield, and enhanced disease resistance.
Rosetta Green is a spin off from biotechnology company Rosetta Genomics Ltd. (Nasdaq:ROSG), a developer of cancer diagnostic kits, which closed on Friday at $0.54, giving a market of $9 million - half of the market cap of its subsidiary, in which it owns 50%.
Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes-online.com - on February 20, 2011
"We also may monetize certain assets, such as the shares of Rosetta Green held by us, subject to certain limitations and restrictions imposed on us"
the rosetta green ipo in tel aviv this year gave a 20M$ worth
rosetta Genomics holds 50% so i hope they will demand at least 10M$ (if they will sell the shares)
it is much more the Rosetta Genomics value without rosetta green
i think they can sell only all 50% holdings at rosetta green
based on the market value of rosseta green it will bring a lot of money but who knows