the other + side is valuation. If Mersana can sign one deal worth $792, it's obvious that the sum of IMGN's parts are worth far more than the current valuation, at least $2BB IMO. Without a catalyst, activist, etc. we must wait it seems.
Looks like IMGN lost out on another significant Bus Dev opportunity. What are the 3-4 BD people that IMGN employs doing?
they develop some antibodies, they developed the one used for 289 and the other internal programs I believe. Not sure why they did not add conjugation to the Sanofi molecule.
I don't understand how shorts are exiting while share price is going down. If ARNA's IR and Exec team could generate any institutional buying, they would not be able to cover so easily. The medical evidence seems positive, but it's not translating into pps. Very frustrating, but I remain long and impatient.
While this sounds impressive and positive, we (shareholders) are all waiting for this positive news to be reflected in the stock price. That's the ONLY thing I care about and it's not going well for the shareholders. I seem to be the only shareholder that cares about the excesses of the BOD and execs. Do people really think Directors are earning their $150K. How much time and effort are they investing for that pay? How much value are they adding?
Breakthrough status would rapidly accelerate the process. Based on early results that could be possible.
probably shorts exiting, stock is dead money unless someone wants their cash and technology. I would not expect much premium even if they do a deal. All IMO, not advice.
Interesting video link on the Investor Village web site from Thomas G Martin MD at ASCO. Both drugs appear to have strong potential. One day I see SAR and Roche biddin either competitively, or making a joint bid. Sum of parts worth $20+ NOW IMO.
Since DJ has announced plans to sell stock and since he's a personal profit maximizer (not a shareholder value maximizer), one can only conclude that he would like for the price of IMGN stock to go up, at least temporarily during the sale period. The offsetting argument is, I am sure management is planning to award a new round of option awards (for their good work) so a low price would benefit management. Since DJ has lost credibility and can't spin straw into gold, he would need some hard facts, or real progress to raise the share price. Maybe he is expecting some??? Reading the IMGN tea leaves is a difficult job.
sure, let's put a spammer on the BOD. I would elect S9, or Sharon, Dio, not the spammers. Where did you get that name tnorman61?
Look at the filings today, Directors received nearly $150,000 worth of free stock just for being on the BOD. That's outrageous BOD compensation and serves to insulate the ARNA execs from the BOD. Why would they want to stop the gravy train. This is NOT shareholder friendly and a negative for shareholder value IMO!
no, it's a typo. If ARNA and VVUS are not making money (yet) targeting the entire obesity population, why do you think ZFGN can make money targeting the morbidly obese? Maybe their drug can replace the band surgery? I would wait to see the results of the Belviq + phen trial before investing. Even then, I would not want to be a LT ZFGN investor after seeing how ARNA trades. IMO, not advice.
First I need to see their market cap after the IPO, but I am not buying into an injection for weight loss unless it's a miracle drug and the injection lasts for months, etc. Bel + Phen should produce similar weight loss results in a pill form. Anyone following this?
IMO, I would not buy into an injection for weight loss when Belviq + Phen will provide similar results in a pill and is already on the market.