yes, as many LT longs suggested his leaving was + he was not adding value only cost. It's nice to have that TSC stain/article removed.
Above is the 3-month high of 4.71. Let's see if it can hold $4.5. I don't want to get too excited. If ARNA doubles we will be about in-line with other biotech stocks over the past 2 years.
Greedy sounding posts like this are the KOD and a contra indicator. Might have to sell some calls based on this.
JL is in NYC, JL is probably on vacation and not in NYC. The stock is looking a little better for us Long Suffering ARNA owners, but the pumping rumors are not any better than the daily FUD. Let's stick to the facts and hope for the best. Keep the pressure on management to perform, or sell!
yes, let's hope some smart company with the finances, drug development expertise and strong leadership buys ARNA and soon, so the technology can flourish. Under Jack, it's not going to happen.
I think ARNA could play out like AVNR, both despised by institutions, but loved by a following or retail owners, heavily shorted, chronic under performers and then...a big rise. Patience was the key with AVNR, I'm sure many LT holders gave up before the rise. No reason to sell now after years of pain, wasted time, poor performance, long suffering, etc.
this is exactly what the shorts want, keep pushing the stock lower so they keep lowering the div creating a death spiral. BBEP execs are saying they can pay the div AND will have $100MM/yr remaining for debt reduction. Maybe they will be acquired, or an activist will acquire some shares and punish the shorts. Time will tell, bought a little more on Friday and plan to hold.
I am in this camp, 53, want the test, waiting for coverage, not interested in colonoscopy.
the "deal" was a good financial deal, but with the wrong partner because Eisai is NOT a BP and NOT an experienced marketing/sales co in the US. For that reason, they were NOT the right partner even on favorable financial terms. I agree Eisai likely wants out to focus their limited resources on their product/deal with Biogen. It's not going to be easy for them to get out, this will be tricky because everyone has stuff to win and lose. ARNA needs finding for the trial, otherwise they could just sit back and collect revs and maybe hire a contract firm to sell the drug. We need a win-win-win deal, or a sale!!!
I just spoke with the company, they have no intention of stopping the div. I bought more after the call FWIW.
Nothing is happening here, at least for now. Too much wasted time here, Jack suks, Eisao Suks, Jack Thief...shorts and longs, blah blah blah, that sums it up. Wake me up when there's some real news on the pipeline or a new partner.
Nice info, thanks! I guess this caused the little spike. Shorts are trying their best to get the price under control and prevent another rally. Above $31 they risk a major short covering event. Volatility will he high for now. Should be a great trading stock for those with the time.
They purchased at a high with their own high-priced stock no? Holding for the yield and based on the hedges. Costs and B/E should be coming down.