maybe it's time to stop watching and let management do what they were hired to do. Today was the right first step. Cuts, then deals (I hope). It's always possible we could get some news of delay, or a program being cut. I would think they would get any additional bad news out of the way today, but we may not be out of the woods until the quarterly cc is over.
someone needs to shock the monkeys...this cut should be a wake up call that business as usual, in other words the lack of business, is over for ARNA. We have a new driver and I suspect he's listening to the large shareholders, not Jack Leif, or the do-nothing BOD, they really need to go!
STHU. Your posts always remind me of the saying, it's better to be quiet and be thought the fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Your posts are as worthless and the FUDsters.
big pharma partners buy products and of course they want cash flow. Every smart investor and any company is focused on cash flow. You better go back and take a business course or 3.
I think they will partner 371 in 2016 and 334 in 2017, that's just my opinion, not advice. I have no idea about how favorable the terms will be, how strong the partner will be, etc. One thing for sure, it will not be Eisai!
I also predict a green close today, but what do I know (not much).
IMO 371 will be partnered this year, if they can get a reasonable deal. 334 next year after the phase II data are available. I'm just hoping Shanahan's departure was not related to additional delays...Shorts can have some fun with this now :-)
today's cuts extend the runway before they will need to raise capital. Now they have time to partner. This should have been done by the BOD, but they are just money-sucking, do nothing...good for nothing.
selling shares would not be good for their stock options and that's why they should be aligned with the shareholders IMO.
what is really sad is people like you who have no job, no moral compass, and just sit around trying to scare people. Get a job man, do something positive with your life. Posting garbage is not a real job.
I was told weeks ago that they had indications of interest in partnering. Now they need to negotiate the best deal, select the best partner and avoid low-priced dilution.
Maybe I should have written cuts and then deals. Cuts were long overdue and necessary because cash burn was unsustainable, the revenue is taking far longer than management planned. BOD fiddled while cash burned. Now we need deals, partners to move the compounds forward in clinical trials while hopefully providing some up front cash and milestone payments and revenues from eventual sales.
The final step (1-2 years) is a complete sale to the partner/company that has success in moving one of the 3 product candidates forward.
It would be helpful if Belviq would provide more revenue, but that does not seem likely to happen until after the CVOT, if ever.
Sad it took them co long to do something I've been harping on with them for 2 years. What is my reward, owning this #$%$ stock another 1-2 years and hoping (praying) for success.
Munshi and friends have their incentives, stock options. If they can get the price back to $5+ they will make a bundle and everyone will be relatively happy, win-win. Please, no low-priced dilution. The first step was taken yesterday!
just a cruel trick shorts play to crush the spirits of the shareholders, as if we need any help. Management and the BOD have done just fine and does not need any help in this area.