incompetence, supporting the short sellers, working against the shareholders. While Jack is doing nothing, anyone know what Cindy is doing in Switzerland? It's very expensive to live there, we need some results, some return on investing in her high expenses. Soon we will have the increased expenses of a new IR person while paying for an absent, former IR person. At least execs and the absent BOD could buy some stock at $3.90 for goodness sake.
That's TERRIBLE performance. Institutional ownership% is way too low, stock performance is unacceptable! ARNA execs need to get their act together and start focusing on the shareholders, or get OUT!
In your revs and earnings model are you assuming 2 Bel and Phen 2 or 1B and 2P like the small trial? Since the weight loss effects of the Phen eventually diminish, I could see continued Bel as LT maintenance after weight loss goals are met. Eventually (if/when) the LAR version should replace the 10Mg tablets.
You can read more by visiting the IV board. Excellent results for TDM1 in patients with Her+ cancer that has spread to the brain. Another potential revenue generator the is not getting any attention, or IR.
This prospective case series again indicates relevant clinical activity of systemic treatment in Her2-positive BM. LapCap remains the standard of care but results of this analysis warrants further investigation of T-DM1 in BM in the context of prospective clinical studies."
It's being held down because shorts need to exit. At this price, with Bel-phen and smoking and pipeline, seems like a value biotech stock. If you see an investment by the BVF group, that would be a good sign. Current price is like a LT option IMO with at least 2 years of runway and 50-100% upside between now and likely Jan-Feb IMO. There could still be some tax loss selling, but it's too late now to be out of the stock.
I don't think that will happen. I am sure they are talking to several large pharma potential partners for x-US. One of them might ask, can we just buy the whole company, or how much would it take to buy the whole company. I don't think an offer will come out of the blue. I was on the phone with 2 former AUXL employees yesterday that were recently downsizes and I asked one if they were dressing up the company for a sale...Good thinking, but no shares. I really never followed AUXL and did not think much of the company, or ENDO, it's weak buying weak, but local and cost cutting might make sense.
apparently AF and his short buddies agreed and that's why they brought the study to light. Now expectations are high, 11.8% is 12 weeks is so strong it might be too strong.
Lots of excitement and PR about REG"s new BT. ACAD did not get much PR and mileage, just a nice, short rally followed by a pullback. Back to $30+, let's go!
timing is impossible to predict, we could wake up tomorrow to an acquisition and $40+, or some unexpected bad news could tank the stock. Development stage biotech is a #$%$ shoot. ACAD looks like a good bet. I am sure BB's have done a ton of DD, they have a major investment, so unless they start selling...I am staying long, but there's no guarantee that Pima will be approved, will sell, will work in other indications...
I think it's best to wait for the full study, this was just one MD, 30 ppl. I think the potential is huge, but who knows if the trial will replicate the results. Also, he used half of the Belviq dose, which is interesting for several reasons. The actual trial uses 2x daily, which could lead to higher side effects. If only half a dose is needed, that might have a negative effect on demand, but that could certainly be overcome with much higher usage. Anyway since this was not a full trial, best to be safe and wait.
I see the short crooks are at work punishing the new buyers.