agree somewhat, tape painting losses of .05 almost every day, but also being dragged down by the biotech indices and ETF's. It's very frustrating!!! Probably a good spot to buy for a trade, assuming they have something other than, or in addition to Belviq. We need the new CEO to get on board and slash the burn.
I think that's a loss for 8 of the last 9 trading sessions, but who's counting. Does HH even go to work to collect that fat check? He really needs to go, I think he must be JL's relative or something. They both can't get things done!
Shareholders are tired of losing $$$ with this stock!!!
ACHN is scheduled to speak at a conference. Hoping to learn a little more about the 2a results before I decide to add, or not. IBB and XBI are not helping. Election year jitters that probably won't amount to much more than populist talk. Still, a perception of risk = risk. It's probably a technical trading market until we get some news in Q3.
If you were able to hold AVNR through the long, difficult period, hats off to you. I see some parallels with ARNA, or at least I would like to see ARNA turn into AVNR. They seem to have the pipeline, but not the right leadership, which is a real problem.
Not sure what to make of the JNJ non-disclosure. They made the decision to keep spending, so I guess they liked something the see. Maybe it was to prevent competitors from knowing what they were doing, maybe it was to keep the ACHN price low, bottom line is they are continuing to invest...and that's a good thing.
interesting thought. Good to know they are moving forward, not happy they left ACHN and its shareholders in limbo. Management said any material info would have to be shared ASAP per reg FD...
that sounds positive. Maybe it would have come out on a cc during the analyst questions!!!
I don't think there was a cc, but there is an upcoming presentation. ACHN management doesn't seem to do quarterly calls, probably afraid to get grilled by analysts over the delays and poor communication. Not happy with delays and poor communication. At least provide an update and details!!!
unfortunately, no significant updates now until Q3, so it's probably going to fall. Very disappointing, I was told by the execs we would see some HCV clinical news in April.
I enjoyed most of the ride from $2 to the $20's then bailed. I prefer ARNA and ACHN for value at this price. ACAD management have been not so good, they need to find a buyer, or at least a marketing partner IMO.
all of his prior companies look like failures to me, this guy and his BOD friends need to all go ASAP!
have you finished HS? than here. There's an old saying, better to be silent and thought the fool than talk, or in your case type and remove all doubt. Get a job!