Sat, Jul 26, 2014, 10:28 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed


% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Message Board

bioimmunomabman 1708 posts  |  Last Activity: 18 hours ago Member since: Nov 10, 2004
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • bioimmunomabman by bioimmunomabman 18 hours ago Flag

    WOW this pig is oversold!

  • IMGN is for sale at a reasonable price. They have an oncology pipeline, technology, partnerships, cash, NOL's interest in Kadcyla revenues, interest in several other interesting drugs developed by them, or with their technology. ADC's work!

  • bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman 18 hours ago Flag

    is this a cash, or non-cash item, do they have to make a cash payment? They need to keep their cash levels up, I hope they do not need to pay in cash. In this case, I would not mind then paying in stock even at this low price since we would be friendly with the buyer, but probably not going to happen. I would be the miss will be even larger -.11 is a pipe dream.

  • that's nothing in 52 weeks they rise almost 10X, or 980% to be exact. Put in that context, 4.4% is not bad, kind of a hockey stick that will be up the despicable short's rear end if it continues.

  • bioimmunomabman by bioimmunomabman 23 hours ago Flag

    You people should be ashamed of your job and life. How do you look in the mirror and feel good about yourself, lying and distorting all day. I guess this is like a game to you since you have nothing at stake. Read your Bible, repent and stop lying for a living.

  • Down 3%-5% every day and over 45% in 12 months, better reward the execs with more worthless stock options! Maybe IMGN should hire some additional Bus Dev people to not develop business, or IR people to not do IR (or p-off the shareholders). Where is the BOD? Who will stand up and protect the shareholders against Dan Junius the value destroyer!

  • Reply to

    Belviq up 4.4%. Qsymia down a tad

    by sp500chartdotcom Jul 25, 2014 10:08 AM
    bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 25, 2014 10:11 AM Flag

    thanks, 4.4 every week, compounded would be fantastic and would rid the ARNA stock of these cancerous shorts and posters. It's sad these people have nothing better to do with their lives.

  • Reply to

    Who was buying ACAD at $2

    by iknightu Jul 24, 2014 8:53 PM
    bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 25, 2014 9:30 AM Flag

    I bought some in the 2's and some more in the 5 range, but the more important question is what happens next. If the drug is approved with no delay, price goes back to $30+. If there's a problem with the filing, any delays price could go back to the $2's. It would be easier to hold this if my other bios were not sucking wind. Also sold the Jan $40 calls for $2.4+, but they have me locked in now because I don't want to realize the gain until next year unless I take some losses to offset the gains. I wish they would eliminate the tax on investments, it would be much easier to make these decisions.

  • bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 25, 2014 7:15 AM Flag

    come on man, PFE is not buying Eisai (to get Belviq, that's a joke) and until sales improve, or there's stellar results in oanother clinical trial that will expand the market, no one is buying ARNA. It appears shorts are very comfortable; they are winning and we are losing, just look at the stock price any questions?

  • bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 25, 2014 7:09 AM Flag

    Is FB Fat Bastur d?

  • Reply to

    Nice chart summary of sales on the IV Board

    by bioimmunomabman Jul 24, 2014 6:26 AM
    bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 24, 2014 2:26 PM Flag

    good point, that's why it's growing faster than Kad. IMGN needs additional approvals and some internal proof of concept news, so their inactive BD people can go out and get much-needed some new revenue.

  • Reply to


    by slumdawg2011 Jul 24, 2014 10:08 AM
    bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 24, 2014 10:46 AM Flag

    I was thinking Kad + Perj was the future, but it's taking too long for IMGN since they embarked on this higher risk strategy of avoiding Bus Dev and trying to develop their own drug, which they have no history of doing, or a history of failure in advanced development. Maybe they choose the wrong drugs to develop, maybe they are not good at designing and executing trials. They better have some dev success ASAP, or sell, or change the model back.

  • Reply to


    by slumdawg2011 Jul 24, 2014 10:08 AM
    bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 24, 2014 10:21 AM Flag

    I was looking at the puts and trying to enter a long put spread when time ran out yesterday. I was looking at buying the 230 and selling the 200 to lower costs and risks. Looks like my golf game in the afternoon was very expensive!

    Kadcyla is a more effective drug, so if the trials allow for expanded use, sales will still reach a very high Herceptin-like level (eventually). Roche clearly made a wise deal with IMGN and is maximizing their revs by slow playing Kadcyla and selling Herceptin + Perj. Time is running out on their Herceptin patent, but time is also running out on IMGN. They need something positive very soon!

  • Thanks to Mershaw for the early morning work. Looks like US sales for the approved indication has already peaked. All growth came from outside the US. IMGN and the shareholders better pray for strong results from the upcoming trials. I agree, it's difficult to understand why Perjeta would be growing faster. They must be approved for a wider market because the drug is clearly not as effective.

  • Reply to

    Partnership concerns

    by dparker29 Jul 23, 2014 1:17 PM
    bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 23, 2014 5:14 PM Flag

    not a "concern" but it would be nice to have a large pharma firm watching over their regulatory submission. Tiny biotech's are famous for screwing things up.

  • Reply to

    PUMA Phase 3 Success

    by biotechbeagle Jul 23, 2014 10:58 AM
    bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 23, 2014 3:54 PM Flag

    I had similar thoughts, maybe more puts, or put spread. These results are not as good as Kadcyla as far as I can tell and Kad+Pert should blow them away. We own a diseased turtle, not a puma!

  • Reply to

    Belviq's New Application?

    by lfyoung59 Jul 22, 2014 9:25 PM
    bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 22, 2014 10:47 PM Flag

    is it the drug, or the loss of weight that helps sleep???

  • bioimmunomabman by bioimmunomabman Jul 22, 2014 9:15 AM Flag

    Before TSC apparently deleted and replaced the article below with the perilous reversal article, someone working for TSC wrote this positive technical article below calling for $14's. TSC pumped and dumped all in one day. AF must have noticed the positive article and told them to retract it because his clients were angry.

    From "The Street" 3 bios breaking out on big volume
    ImmunoGen (IMGN), a biotechnology company, develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. This stock closed up 8.8% to $11.74 in Friday's trading session.

    Friday's Volume: 3.82 million
    Three-Month Average Volume: 924,583
    Volume % Change: 354%

    From a technical perspective, IMGN surged sharply higher here right above its 52-week low of $10.65 with monstr upside volume. This sharp spike to the upside on Friday is quickly pushing shares of IMGN within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if IMGN manages to take out its 50-day moving average of $10.82 to some more near-term overhead resistance levels at $12 to $12.17 with high volume.

    Traders should now look for long-biased trades in IMGN as long as it's trending above its 52-week low of $10.65 and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 924,583 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, the IMGN will set up to re-fill more of its previous gap-down-day zone from June that started at $13.78. If that gap gets filled with volume, then IMGN could easily tag its next major overhead resistance levels at its 200-day moving average of $14.33 to $14.80.

  • Reply to


    by sharonconk Jul 18, 2014 8:28 AM
    bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 21, 2014 6:53 PM Flag

    I sent CA an email today, they need to put a professional hedge on this position if possible, or just sell it for cash. If they do another secondary, I am out for good.

  • bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Jul 21, 2014 4:49 PM Flag

    not sure it will have any effect on Europe, but certainly is a huge plus in Israel, which I am sure is a very small market. It's a small win.

4.77-0.08(-1.65%)Jul 25 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.