their credit facility is not going to change before I think April of 16, not in the fall. See prior company info. Never lost 50% so rapidly. I always stayed away from oil/commodity plays until oil hit the $40's. Since then oil is up and the stock lost over 50% in just a few months. 5-7% per day recently. Unbelievable!
Let's say it's off by a factor of 50%, or it's really $8. That means, if the company was liquidated and received book value shareholders would get $8 after all debts were paid. Unless book is off by more than a factor of 50%, or oil stays low for mover than 2 years, the stock price should eventually recover. It seems the market is factoring in low prices many years in the current price/valuation. Someone do the math and let me know if this is incorrect.
call them and find out, they are very responsive. They say they are running the business, pumping oil, no debt payments due until 2020. I read between the lines that they think this is a MLP panic and a good buying opportunity. I would like to see management go into the open market and purchase some shares. I would like to hear the term "all options" are on the table including a sale. Unless the finances are a sham, they could easily fetch a double from here.
I agree with the puke and panic = best time to buy theory. I also called the company and they tell me no significant debt payments are due until 2020. There does not seem to be any reason for thinking the company is going out of business any time soon. Sure, they could cut the div again if oil prices remain low. At some point this is a value or a fraud, I'm hoping for the former.
all of the Receptos gain has been erased. ARNA failed to capitalize on the deal. Why hasn't the 334 trial started yet??? ARNA needs to start the trial and issue a PR, but not at the end of day on Friday. I guess the bio-short hedges told Jack to not do anything until after option expiration. Buy the close!
OK, agree, there's blood in the MLP oil fields, opportunity is knocking...I wish I was just getting started at this price, but the panic has gone overboard. BTW BBEP's IR is very responsive. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes right now.
Sell it to a high quality, high credit acquirer like an Exxon that can retire the debt and own the assets at a discount and still provide a return to the suffering shareholders.
Shorts will be waiting a long time to get the last $3,5, the company is hedged enough to survive for the next 1-2 years even at low prices. If they are still independent at that point, it's anyone's guess depending on the price of oil.
They are trying (illegally) to manipulate owners into selling, so they can cover at a low price. Don't respond to them and maybe they will go away. They are really the #$%$ of the earth.
he's striking out, he's not an effective public speaker and he's not making a compelling argument. IMO of course.
smug punk, trying to say this is his personal opinion, he has a "small short position" he's not being paid by anyone, blah blah. Last name is Ma and he's not Oriental, did he have a name change? What a phony!
I don't think they make a "final decision" until Dec. Listening to the call now. I want to hear the short argument and then the CEO, will probably skip the rest.
congrats!. I thought about it a few months ago when the shares were around $100, but never pulled the trigger. FYI, ARNA has an S1P1 drug entering phase II for UC and a decent pipeline. I don't think much of the ARNA CEO, that's the major problem with them, but they have a good pipeline and potential.