amen, they need partner deals and cost cutting sooner rather than later. No more dilution, it's time to show the shareholders some value. If they cut costs, they can extend the runway and bring in some partners with the $ and expertise to develop and market ARNA's pipeline. They need to do this within the next year, or sell the company. Cost cutting is way overdue.
Someone please ask them how they plan to make the switch in terms of their inventory, how much inventory do they have, will they reduce levels, will there still be demand for the 2x per day. I'm hoping ARNA will not need to write down millions in inventory, they have enough problems to deal with. But, they better give it some thought in advance.
I think some of the report is accurate, some may be miss-communicated, but the fact remains, ARNA is spending far more than they are taking in and Eisai and JL are not getting the job done. They both need to be replaced or the company should be sold. Shareholders have suffered under their miss-management long enough.
Who will ask if/when JL plans to retire, or step down, etc. Who will ask if Jack thinks he's doing a good job for the shareholders? Who will ask is ARNA and Eisai are trying to work something out to find a replacement? ARNA has missed every timeline and forecast and someone (JL) must be held accountable.
Looks like ACHN wants to make the round trip. Traders that bough expecting a deal are getting washed out. Looks like I will be a LT investor along with JNJ and Cohen.
Thanks for the notes. Given this info, ARNA needs to either 1) restructure 2) get rid of Eiasi and find a more aggressive partner, or 3) sell the company and if not 3), they need to fire JL ASAP since he's responsible for this mess.
since when does a company choose their investors? It's not like they did a garbage financing deal with Biotech loan sharks like Deerfield. Cohen has a track record of success, JNJ is one of the most successful pharma firms in the world... I am betting with them without doing a lot of my own DD since I can't possibly get access to more information.
based on the deal and recent stock action, I think we should expect some pain before gain. The stock chart is not looking good. I bought based on JNJ's DD and plan to hold, but this price action is very weak.
you are insane! Many long suffering ARNA longs 23 and counting are hoping you are correct. Let's see, I'm doubtful.
lots of potential options if Eisai decides to exit Belviq. A buy out could be one of the options.
near the open I was discouraged about not holding above $28.25, but I like what I am seeing today. It appears EXAS wants to go back and test the highs and if it breaks the high, the large short position may get nervous (as they should).
phase I, cash burner with a 25+ year track record of failure, insider sales insider enrichment...any questions?
yes, with all of that cash, they could afford a buy-back. Dev stage biotech firms never do that, but in this case it might make sense.
I recall posting that this was the next stop/resistance 1-2 days ago. After/if this point is breached EXAS can make another attempt at the all time high. If $30 is taken out, shorts are in trouble.
short term traders are disappointed, smart investors see the value of JNJ in validating the science. Patience, no buyout soon, but good long term potential. Go ask the patient PCYC investor if they are disappointed.
wake me up when this pig is over $8. $4's is a joke, someone should be fired for this!
looking forward to access one day soon I hope. Come on CIGNA, it's no longer "experimental". I'm 53 now and past due to get checked.