I believe when CRDC has Gen 4 with Blue and an 8MM working with ISRG this company can be sold for $150M. If you follow th emed device industry closely and look as devices in equal sized markets that have products that may not even be fda cleared or with any sales history this is the going price. If there was no hope ISRG would not throw more good money after bad. As well their tooling and supply chain experience is going to be invaluable to CRDC. We now have VP OPs, CEO and CFO all buying shares on the open market. They wouldn't do that if they didn't feel confident in the fix. As an insider myself of a company, I know what's its like to make the decision do I buy my own stock. I know the market potential, what the customers want, what my competition has, our Team, our cash position and burn and the strengths and weaknesses of my product. An insider bet is the best indication one can have of what's coming. Now young companies can be overly optimistic and in experienced as Bernie was. The new Team with Julian and BOD have done this over and over. I have never been more confident in their chances of success then now. It doesn't help that the futures traders own the market now and it's a risk off trade, but I really think a reverse split at this point is meaningless other than meeting the NASDAQ requirements. Why do bashers sound like 12 yr old blowhards? If they really wanted to bring a stock price down they would be more effective with some smart perspective. Instead they to be a loud mouth thru email using profanity and vulgar. Really immature people!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Check out form 4
Isn't 2016 the year INCY becomes profitable? So aren't all the concerns about cash burn and need to raise additional money a falsehood?
Since Crdc submitted in August and heard back from FDA requiring an animal study, they will most likely hear back sooner then later on the follow up request. It's the original submission that takes 90 days.
Well they wouldn't have got on the Novation contract if an approval and broad launch was imminent. Given their limited resources they won't be hiring a salesforce for this launch. Most companies would be hiring if they they expect an approval in 90 days or less. Therefore, I'm quite sure that they will be looking for a US or worldwide distribution partner that should be decided upon soon. A deal will probably include an equity investment. Their new board members have some great connections to get it done!
Don't you think this is simply tax selling And reverse split jitters? Cash value is $0.28/share, $3M in sales and IP with strong patent protection so yes way out of whack!
Companies that want to list their stocks on the NASDAQ need to meet a pretty long list of continuing requirements. Just to name a few of them, listed companies are required to:
Maintain a share price over $1.00
Maintain a $1 million valuation for all publicly held shares
Have a minimum number of stockholders – as low as 300, but varies depending on the type of listing
Maintain a minimum amount of stockholder's equity or minimum market value of all listed securities or produce net income above a specified minimum
Distribute annual reports to shareholders
Have a majority of independent directors on the company's board
Have an audit committee consisting solely of independent directors
Adopt a code of conduct applicable to all directors, officers, and employees
Hold an annual meeting of shareholders
Disclose all "material news" – defined as information that would reasonably be expected to affect the stock's value or influence investors' decisions
Pay annual listing fees, which range from $32,000 to $155,000
If any of these, or any other published requirements of the NASDAQ, are not met for a period of 30 consecutive days, the exchange can start delisting procedures.
If a company is in violation of the continued listing standards for a period of 30 consecutive days, the NASDAQ sends a "deficiency notice." The most common reasons for a deficiency notice are a share price that falls below $1.00 or a market cap that falls below the stated minimum (as low as $5 million if other requirements are satisfied).
Once a deficiency notice has been sent, the company has 90 days to comply with the continued listing standards, or 180 days if the violation was for a sub-$1.00 share price. In order to be compliant, the company's share price or market cap must rise above the minimum for at least 10 consecutive days in the 90-day (or 180-day) period.
Of course, becoming compliant for violating some of the other requirements is pretty straightforward. For example, if a
Agreed! Very strong connections with potential suitors. The clean-up crew is in place and Broadfin now has majority BOD seats. They have appealed NASDAQ delisting per the recent 8k. They now have 60 days to get it over $1.00 or reverse split or sell company. 60 days should be adequate for white cartridge submission, japan launch and possible V4 Express 30 design completion and validation. Last call they also discussed a US Marketing and Sales partner. Maybe John Simon (resigned from BOD) is the seller of stock. Tax selling with little liquidity is what has price at current level. Was also great to see Palermo new COO that was the engineering consultant bought shares in April as a consultant, so he must feel confident there is a fix for the device. Behind the scene activity is very positive and setting up for success.
Yes and the big market with vascular indication will be cardio thoracic where azul experience is. I'm sure that's why Broadfin wanted him on the BOD.
Chart doesn't support your wish. Lowest this will go is 12.70, however, with ASH coming up in a week and enrollment of forward 1 and 2 patients by end of year this upward trend to 16 will continue.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin upgraded ImmunoGen to Buy after assuming coverage of the name. Mirvetuximab has shown "robust activity" in patients with ovarian cancer that are highly expressing the folate receptor, and data from an additional 40 patients in Q2 of 2016 could be the next catalyst for the stock, Amin tells investors in a research note. He doubled his price target for ImmunoGen shares to $16 from $8.
Immunogen (IMGN) is Upgraded by Jefferies to Buy , according to the research report released to the investors. Earlier the firm had a rating of Hold on the company shares. The shares recommendation by the Brokerage Firm was released on Nov-25-2015.
Gene, what they are saying is they are devoting all resources to the getting the white approved and launched broadly with a vascular indication. This is the biggest market opportunity and unmet need. They don't have to take share from competitive staples for this indication. They can own the thoracic surgeon market with the microcutter with white cartridge. Why take up engineering and manufacturing costs. Get the white right and accepted in the market. Then expand to blue and other microcutter iterations.
Agree, we are finally have all the ugly out and now on a path forward. Reducing to 7 BOD members of which 4/7 are Broadfin giving them control. They are now focused on one thing only, microcutter 30 with white for vascular indication. this is an unmet market need. Newell talked about a marketing partnership. Once they complete the animal study submit to the FDA they will soon after announce a us sales partner. Look for a company that specializes in thoracic surgeries. Right now tax selling with low liquidity has stock priced below its cash value. In fact, the news flow should start next week in an effort to get this over $1.00. They are being smart about getting all the ugly out and holding trump cards when the sellers have left to get a real lift from good news. Julian did not come to cardica to take a step backwards. It should be onward and upward from this point forward. Good luck to all!
Bullish technical signal with the golden cross having just formed headed in ASH and insider buying on the open market is very positive!
Buying CRDC on end of year tax loss selling has always proved to be a profitable venture. Cash value is $0.28/share not including annual revunue $4M in Anastamosis products. Once white is submitted, Century figures out what they want to do with V3 of V4 this should get back to a point where IP is valued. This company will be sold before they need to raise money. I'm sure they will look for a sales partner with an equity investment and cash infusion. They are prices as dead and it's not the case. This is value here that just isn't recognized as demonstrated by New CEO and COO along with Broadfin.
CLVS meets their criteria - Amgen is jumping back into the M&A game. And it's looking for another Onyx-sized deal that can deliver a late-stage drug ready to be hustled across the finish line.
to the positive job reports and hedge funds shifting out of biotech now for a qtr of a pt increase in rates and into financials? How was of price is attributed to Epacadostat? Surely not $20!
This is adding positive view of Biotech and should help BLUE. In addition BLUE is hiring many commercial leaders so this demonstrates their confidence in commercializing products in not too distant future.
Sentiment: Strong Buy