So you must think it has bottomed or about to go up or both? From a technical perspective are we at support now? I'm thinking about picking up a few hundred shares on margin but I want to be confident we are at the bottom before I do that. I'm waiting. My plan was to wait until mid-March and see what the stock is doing then. Perhaps mid-March will be too late?
Regarding the measles outbreak. Pardon my ignorance but I just learned something today. Germany has a big measles outbreak right now. Wow. I thought it was just the USA. So there is more opportunity for ERB. The story just keeps getting better and better.
Plasma gasification? Doc, are you aware of any publicly traded companies engaged in that? I used to be very interested in a company called Alliance Federated Energy and they were into plasma gasification. Coincidently, AFE is/was also based in Wisconsin. Anyway, AFE was either a scam or they are out of business because the last press release on their website was from 2011. Probably the current administration in Wisconsin (Governor Walker) wasn't very supportive of the subsidies the state was offering them which came from the previous Democratic administration. Anyway, I'm a believer in the technology. I would like to learn more. I'm sure it has its cons but "big idea"wise it's got some potential. Please enlighten me if you know more about this plasma gasification. And go ERB! Lol
Perhaps it's the following buying: Newbies, momentum players, or people trying to catch a big spike like the one that occurred about a year ago, "green energy" investors, etc.
Doc, in the last year there were some new folks on this message board. IMO, when I read their posts it appeared that they really took the bait and swallowed it whole. I mean these people really believed great things were about to happen. So it could be people like that. I myself took the bait about 6 years ago. And I bought a few times after that. Never made any money though. I don't own any shares now. All my money is in ERB.
Last year they had to get an extension and they announced in April. So right now seems a little early. Let's hope they get it out before the end of March.
Trading is dead. Is it possible the people trading/owning/investing in ERB are the people on this message board?!!! I mean, 6,000 shares traded at 2:00 Eastern? Come on!
I really believe that the people on this board are the ones who own ERB (besides Suresh if course) and we have elevated the price and kept it there. Think about it.
I looked on the ownership page a few days ago on yahoo. I own a lot more shares than most of the entities listed on that page. Only a handful own more shares than me.
Awesome. You going? I think you should. Have fun at your "affair" and also check out the area. Nice!
Agree. If it gets that low smart investors should get some. Or at lot!
Also, the guidance said 1-2 million in net income! Are you kidding me! SOFO never put up numbers like that. If it happens that will mean EPS of $0.25 and $0.45! Amazing. I guess the time has finally come. I've waited a long time. So have others on this message board.
Maybe some insiders should do some buying when it's legal for them to do so. That would look good to investors.
It will probably be March. We all need to be patient. Easier said than done.
And I agree about buying in 2 weeks, but let's see what happens tomorrow. You never know.