People will become amazed ... they will speculate, "something's coming" ... greed will rush in and "they will let it" ... they will abate their high frequency trading pressure to the downside and create buying pressure instead ... and, they will make a killing on their $3 options contracts ... this is not rocket science ... it's their plan ... it always has been ... as for NIHD's real plan ... for that we will have to wait ... but, telecom companies with $4+ billion in revenue do not go bankrupt because they are spending too much cap ex for growth ... can anyone name one ... Bueller, Bueller? Have a great day Ze ...
Absolutely! There are a group of hedge fund operators that have now embraced the movie, "The Wolf of Wall Street" as a lifestyle. Their favorite part is the manipulation. The sheer power of their (the fund's) money being able to move prices around to paint a desired picture ... "everyone is buying, this stock will be $100" ... "oh no everyone is selling, this stock is worth only .50" ... the truth is somewhere in between ... the truth is that a stock is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it that second ... I have family at one of these hedge funds ... favorite movie ... you guessed it, "The Wolf of Wall Street" ... it is all a game to him ... he wants nothing more than to catch you off guard and take your money ... notice that they knew there were people waiting until after earnings to "buy in" ... they waited and ran it up some more ... enticing the new buyers money ... then they dropped the "planted analyst" as the trigger ... I'm sure the "analyst" was well paid for his timely opinion (could of been before market open but no, he waited for max impact) ... Ferrari, Porsche ... who knows ... what a rigged game ... we've reached a new level of aggression now ... the gloves are off and I'm disgusted by it
Mark ... you have been going on and on about this for quite awhile now ... move on to the next subject ... they have plenty of cash for now ... Taglich is not going to let them do another secondary until the "right price" ... they elected to take shares instead of cash because they knew this was coming ... they will get the cash you think they need with a secondary after Taglich converts his warrants (again, cashless) ... you simply do not understand how rigged the game truly is
I agree ... I'm fired up with the slow build ... seems like a setup for news coming ... If you're not in, you're out!
Of course I'm still holding ... but, I bought ATSG at .17 when everyone saw that going bankrupt ... If Shindler sells, I sell ... until then, I wait for Sprint
Frankly Mark, I think you are going to see a disgusting manipulated move higher in coming days because I believe Taglich and Massie are sick of the lack of cash conversations ... we are just getting started today
btw, air quality in China is much better this trip ... it's been windy ... FCEL still has amazing potential here ...
The beauty of it is that there will be a large spike higher from this level regardless of the eventual outcome of the business model ... companies with a viable business model and $4+ billion in revenue do not go out bankrupt because they are spending too much for growth ... if SoftBank acquires them and pays off debt, they would be instantly profitable with a footprint in Latin America (including 800 MHz Spectrum) ... admittedly, I thought we would see a much larger spike by options expiration but they seem to have other plans to make their money ... perhaps accumulation ... I'm just a pawn along for the ride ... Shindler sells, I sell ... until then, I travel the world and coach the pole vault on my days off ... peace brothers
Too early to tell if insiders are "buying" or "selling" imho
A Form 4 must be filed by the 10th day of the month following the month in which the transaction occurred.
Well, I've been posting because I was stuck in front of the computer for dreaded "computer based training" ... I'm done, so I've got other things to do ... glta
No, I do not "know" jack ... but, as a private investor it is my opinion (like Mark's) that they will need to raise cash during this FY ... Mark seems to think that they may not make payroll this month and need to raise cash now ... I, on the other hand, think they have enough cash (including their credit line) to meet their needs until we reach a much higher shareprice ... at that point, (it is my opinion only) they will do a secondary offering ... Taglich will help them achieve their goals (again, imho) ... prudent traders would take advantage of their plans ... again, four days from 30 March is the "earliest" they can establish their cashless conversion price ... we are just getting started but all the way along the way there will be non-believers ... trade accordingly
According to the terms of the Oct 4, 2013 8-K, Taglich's warrants become exercisable on 30 March ... he does not want to put any more cash into BLIN but he does want to convert those warrants on a cashless basis ... that is why BLIN has been sitting on this "big contract" until now ... only I don't think it is truly big enough to solve their problems ... but, what we "think" does not matter in this rigged game ... they will drive the price higher to achieve their goals ... the exercise price is $1.25 ... so, the greater the spread above that the more shares he converts into on a cashless basis ... the formula is in the 8-K ... I will be selling as I do not believe the "big contracts" is big enough to solve their problems ... glta
They can "get paid" by taking down accounts receivable and they can use their credit line (term loan) ... remember they paid down that predatory style term loan recently (reduced debt) ... cash is an issue, I'm not disagreeing with you ... but, they will get cash with a upcoming secondary ... much higher than this level ... don't hate the player, hate the game ... it is rigged
But, I do want to add that what you or I "think" about this deal is irrelevant ... they waited until now because their warrants have a cashless conversion feature that kicks in on Monday ... after four days they can use that feature based upon the closing price ... we will be well above $1.25 within four days of Monday ... starting with today's move higher
By the way, the run will end with a secondary offering to solve some balance sheet relief ... remember, "four days from 30 March" is the earliest they can establish a cashless conversion price ... expect roadshows, upgrades, additional press releases ... they will pull out all the tricks ... happy trading.
Not a "start-up" but a reinvented company ... running down legacy business while converting to iApps and ds business model ... higher margin and greater recurring revenues ... unfortunately, long sales cycles ... of course, we have heard for many quarters now that they are about to close deals ... today's announcement with 3,700 ds licenses will likely add over $1 million to quarterly recurring revenue ... if they can achieve parity in sales going forward (and the pipeline is strong), that addition to recurring revenue will take them into profitability ... remember in the conference call when Massie said, "we have put a lot if thought into how we will announce the new contract ... the timing of revenues in FY14, 15, and 16" ... well, we haven't heard much yet ... remember when I said that they will take the price much higher "no sooner" than four days after 30 March ... well, I suspect they will use the "P" word to do that ... Profitability
Guys, we are going to break $2 on this run ... just relax and wait for the "new names" to show up ... when the "hot pick newsletter" guys show up, sell and run away
Yes you did ... congrats on your conviction at $.88 ... just like $.88 was a manipulated price to provide an opportunity the day before a headline, there will be a manipulated price in coming days ... $1.20 is not that price ... have a great weekend, you've earned it