I think it treads water again this week. I believe that P2 will be announced at the end of the month--Monday the 28th seems reasonable.
The pps is going up so hope to get in cheap at the opening. I see nearly a double in the first few hours before daytraders take their profits and the price pulls back. This assumes no news from Primco. Once favorable news comes out this week, we see the pps skyrocketing into pennyland.
The bigger question is whether this next wave of marijuana frenzy will push PMCM beyond 10 cents. The share structure and resulting market cap may put a lid on anything above 25 cents. A stock buyback or retirement of shares would do wonders.
I also see the possibility of a buyout by a larger marijuana player...give it a year or so but this one is ripe, especially if marijuana gets reclassified.
Why will this help SuzieQ since this is retail and Suzie only sells medicinal? I understand that PMCM will see an increase initially in share price but what will move it forward to 10+ cents?
Yes...now is the time to get in before the massive run. The question is how far it runs. Can it move from
sub penny to 10 cents or more in a matter of weeks? It is possible. Then 20-30 cents by end of year,
dollar a year from now. Also see the marijuana piece as a potential buyout from larger marijuana play.
Tomorrow we see .0030+ plus going into next week. The chart suggests screaming buy.
It looks like the next wave of investment will be pouring into the Marijuana sector during the next few months with Washington state coming on board. Has PMCM positioned itself well enough to ride this one into
pennyland? We will find out soon enough. Market caps for the leading companies should be on the increase.
10 cents appears to be a lofty goal for a stock like PMCM but a successful revenue stream could make the
case for 20 or 30 cents. First things first, however. This needs to get to a penny soon to build the type of momentum needed to push to multiple pennies. I'm not thrilled with the recent price action and volume--need to get back to 500M+ daily volumes to get to the next level.
That would be nice but share structure would have to change as the resulting market cap would be way too big.
No way Inovio mgmt will sell...too much unfinished business. Kim wants to be next Gilead. Nice to
to get some decent press from MF. A Merck partnership more likely.
This appears to be the next wave of marijuana stock plays. The first was one where company share prices seemed to top out at .10. I believe this next wave will take stock prices much higher. I still believe a dollar
share price is reasonable within next 12-18 months.
The first half of 2014 has been like waiting in line to ride the scariest rollercoaster. You hope the long line moves quickly but there are a few breakdowns which causes delays. We are now at the point where we can
see the end of the line and people boarding. In just a few minutes (weeks) we will get to experience the ultimate ride and determine if it was worth the wait in line.
If we really like the ride, we will be willing to wait in line again without hesitation.
My guess is that his next response will be after P2 results when volatility and volume is at its highest. If results are good, he will acknowledge but cast doubt on P3 and FDA approval.
INO has the momentum to reach $11+ today as I believe it will be included in the final Russell list.
It may still close around $10.75 as traders take profits at end of trading.
Ideally, would like to see the this trade near $16 when P2 results announced. Look for increased volume
and volatility in second half of July as people place their bets. Even if results are stellar, there will continue to be bashers who will explain that Inovio will not succeed in P3. No one should be surprised by what they read.
Even if P2 results are very positive, the bashing and negativity will continue. Is anyone surprised? No one who is long likes to see hit pieces but it is the nature of the game. Inovio will reach success on its own merits. In the end, only successful vaccines and growing revenues can ensure stock price appreciation. Whether that's $50 or $500 a share is the big unknown. But every trader/investor has his own unique strategy depending on his time horizon for holding the stock. That's why there is such a difference of opinion because everyone is in a different place.
Fortunately, for those of us who are patient, the money flows to us from the impatient. Good post.
The stock price does not reflect the potential value of Inovio. Kim is trying to change that but he is up against tremendous stock manipulation and it still so t be easy after split.
Somehow I don't think we are going to see a flow of information. It may be July before any significant news. Need to watch if institutions will actually buy the stock, as management hopes. Will be monitoring volume and
trade sizes as indicators. The goal is to reduce traders of the stock.
Not likely, unfortunately. Inovio moves at its own measured pace. Realistically, I'm not expecting news for at least a couple of weeks.