Steady climb on low volume and then volume really picked up the middle 2 hours of trading day. A very unusual pattern, especially in the absence of any news. Congrats to those who picked up shares under $6.75--I don't see this falling to those levels unless there is a major sell-off in biotech.
It's now been 18 months since the Roche deal was announced in Sep. 2013 and INO peaked near $12
post-split. A long ways to go to get back to those levels.
I do believe that Inovio delivers significant news by mid-March. It may not be the type of news that runs
the stock but could help it get back to $10 levels.
The second offering resulted from negotiations from the upcoming merger. The issuance of additional shares is part of the agreement. Buy at these levels and you will be rewarded...really anything under $3 is a huge gift.
Watch for the announcements forthcoming...all IMHO.
A nice, steady upward trend as volume continues to increase. A $3 target may now be on the low end. Look at how many bios with only preclinical trials that have larger market caps. MSTX is in Phase III.
I believe that March will be the key month in 2015. The stock is going to move significantly at some point during the month. Will there be any catalysts to get this over $10? Or, will the lack of positive news send it
to $5? Will impatient investors finally bail or will the patient ones finally get rewarded. Stay tuned...
Won't see the current institutional buying/selling activity until May 15th so you may be right about a net decrease. Actually, volume has been relatively light recently, probably due to lack of any news coming out of Inovio. Investors know that the shorts are doing well right now and congrats if you are one of them. All of us are here to make money...
It will be interesting to see the final score for institutional buying during the quarter. All gets reported by Feb 15th. This may be one of those classic situations where retailers lose patience and sell out of frustration, only to have institutions increase their net holdings. Unfortunately, Inovio is still a few years away from bringing revenue generating vaccines to the market. Remember, money flows from the impatient to the patient.
I never stated I believed it. So, I can't be gullible. I do have the actual news feeds sent to me anyways. Hey, I hope we do see that type of news release in the future...
You can't use a credible source to deliver your speculation and call it freedom of speech. If you had prefaced it with " this is what I think we will see someday" you would be ok.
I suggest you read the 10Qs and previous presentations from the company. To ask for information on a message board is being an irresponsible investor. Do your own research and then make your decision.
Normally, INO follows the market on days where there are big declines. Holding its own today and looking for a close above $9 once the market turns around this afternoon. A small, positive sign...
I totally agree and own shares of AMBS. This is really a no brainer at 8 cents. Low risk and high reward.
I also see Inovio (INO) following a similar path as JAZZ. It took about 3 years for JAZZ to run from Inovio's current price, around $8.70 to $100.00. Again, due diligence is in order.
Volume already over 13M. This is why such a huge gain. Yes, there will be flippers and shorts but when supply is small and demand is great it will continue to rise.
A reverse split, if done for the right reasons, can be beneficial. However, it basically takes a year or two for
the stock price to recover as it always goes down. Look at INO. All momentum was squashed when reverse split was announced last spring and it still hasn't recovered.