Can you provide more info about your post? I'm looking at todays news, "forecast production growth to 10% to 18%. Earlier guidance from the company’s third quarter earnings was 20% to 30% growth." Thanks a 50% reduction.
Well, my short is 26.492, Cost 26,492, showing a $88.00 loss at close. I admit being a little unsettled holding that over night, but hear goes. My biggest concern would be some type of buyout or take over. Hoping for about a dollar to the down side tomorrow.
Well, good luck to you. I'm not so sure that this company will make it. Costs of production of oil in their wells is higher than the prices I see now. I am no expert, but I am short 1000 shares at $26.46 today.
On the chart, I'm looking at 27.87. Thinking about a new short if it spikes there today. What do you think? Do you have a sell point in mind?
26.10 long was not bad. Thinking of a long at about that level too. However shorting this almost every day has worked most of the time.
I did see a block purchase at $26.15 on my level 2 that made this look like it was getting some attention at that level. I closed my short. It was an attempt to buy with about $570K...much bigger than my little play. I'm thinking of going long at 26.16, a penny higher, and see what happens for a while. However, I still think this can go down again.