If you are waiting to get a nice entry price, this will be the time to buy and go long with DNR. Day traders should make a killing on this stock in the short term. Best of both worlds.
I couldn't help myself. I bought and sold DNR 4 times last week and made $4,000. I was planning to go long (again) but this is too easy. I think I will go long after the earnings are announced. In the meantime, I will continue day trading (I have a system that has never failed). GLTA
I am in long with 25,000 shares @3.71. Small potatoes, I know. I day trade when I am comfortable that I can bank $1-2k. I trade mostly off the price of oil. Pretty easy pickings. But this stock is starting to firm up and one day I will get caught chasing it up. That's OK because I am up quite a bit this year.
Stoxline posted a STRONG BUY today, upgraded from lower rating. This stock seems to be very strong for long buyers. If you bought, continue to hold stock until SELL signal. You are relatively safe as long as the SELL warning is not issued.
Near term I see this at 3.25 and then slowly rising as supply and demand reach equilibrium. I still think we will have $60-65 oil by the end of the year.
I think it may sink lower before earnings. I have 10,000 at $2.12 (with a stop loss order in place) and will probably buy more before earnings announcement. I anticipate DNR will present a very positive outlook for the company and you could see DNR take off and leave investors trying to catch it on the rise. We'll see. JMHO
I have always thought that the SA oil glut is just the opposite. They are syphoning off a much greater percentage of their reserves than they admit to. Why are they so interested in weaning their economy off of oil and into renewable energy sources? Sounds strange. $60 oil coming soon IMO.
Willy, you are stupid. Do you think your "short" sighted comments impact anything, not to mention this stock price? Just go away. Nobody wants to read your #$%$.
I have traded DNR at least 15 times over the past month. Easy money so far but I fear the day I am out and the market takes it away. I am in again at 3.16 but am tempted to take profits if it runs to my limit order number. I have a nice chunk of change in this account. Now, if I can just keep my wife away from it.......
I think that SA pumping to the max will ultimately bring equilibrium to the oil market and result in much higher prices down the road. When?? I think within the next 9-12 months.
I took $4500 off the table today. Easy money. The price of oil is correcting tonight so I will place an order tomorrow and wait for a recovery in the share price. It's so predictable. Should be able to pick up another $4-5k in a few days. Still holding my other shares long. I need a new car. This will be my source. GLTA