I have been day trading DNR for a month or so. Pretty easy money when the price was bouncing from .90 to 2.00. Worrisome once the market stabilizes and pricing is not as erratic. I am long now.
Looks like ruby is in deep #$%$. Shorts always start bashing after they get the call from the bank.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Hahahaha. Loser short trying to get someone to read his old posts. watch him go. into the tank.
Hahahaha. Losing our short #$%$ are we? Funny stuff you dipsticks come up with.
Ruby, Ruby. You are killing me with laughter. You are a loser. Anybody who is shorting DNR is a loser. The market has taken it away. Cover or lose more. It's as simple as that.
Hahahahahaha. You shorts are missing out. You should be on SNL with your own skit. Too funny.
NO CASH???? You should know that feeling after shorting this stock and losing it all. Hahahaha. You are a riot.
Ahahahaha. Ruby, we know you have lost your #$%$ here. Forget trying to recover by spreading your BS. See you at 5.
Hey Ruby#$%$ Stop whining like the loser you are. Next stop....5++. Ahahahahaha. Freakin' loser!
Since this stock has been taken away by the market, I am sure we all know what you have been shaking out of your shorts.AHAHAHAHA. Go away, loser.
Well, I couldn't help myself and day traded yesterday. Made a nice bundle. I am waiting to see where DNR drops but I doubt we will see 2 again. I am ready to buy and go away for a few years. GLTA.
Nicely put. I am with you. I have traded DNR through the ups and down and sold it all at 3.19. Waiting for the right time to buy and go long. Under 2 is a nice entry point.
Upside potential doesn't mean much in a jittery market. Day traders afraid of a sudden drop in oil price. Nothing new driving oil price. IMO DNR to trade in 2.00-3.00 band until oil price has bottomed out. I guarantee they are not going to BK. DNR is hunkered own waiting for the price of oil to begin recovery. They have cut their capital expenditures and their overheads to the bine and are operating as efficiently as possible. I will wait for oil to move up and then off she goes.
I think it may sink lower before earnings. I have 10,000 at $2.12 (with a stop loss order in place) and will probably buy more before earnings announcement. I anticipate DNR will present a very positive outlook for the company and you could see DNR take off and leave investors trying to catch it on the rise. We'll see. JMHO