Qui; You said right ..we will get proper gain before long....now shorts only have given time to cover or will be killed, no more if or when NDA will be filed....I am not taking profit until I get my big gains..
Currently little over $5.20 spread ( to close & buy Dec) I know you can negotiate but these guys are difficult to deal is my experience..If you can do for $2 ,you shouldn't wait take it
What do you think about this jakafi patent expiration....I wasn't aware of this early expiration date.. With this exclusive right end in couple month, why was not more discussion on this issue. Are we safe from generic version of jakafi ? Any comment appreciated
QUI; I thought I was crazy to sell Jan.$135 PUTs 2 days ago at $25.20 but looking so good today.....Even better tomorrow ! Option fees are so good for seller now with high VIX.... we got good gains in ACAD & HALO today too
I am happy its hot again, helps my pocket book ...but I still don't like China deal!!!! it takes long time to see the result but record for American cos are not good. Just yesterday, we heard Chinese copy of TESLA ....
That is way every company enter deal with them but in end American company get SCREW EVERY TIME !!!! Look at INCY this morning turned cold
First time I agree..I do not like Chinese deal..Never seen anything good...Look at Qualcome,, AAPL, GOOGL. now coping TESLA business model...%tage is bad bad even for GIANT AMERICAN COMPANIES.. Look at records with CHINA, never trust them
Qui; remember some guy spent $3 million other day for Jan 16 bull call .... we will get big catalyst...this year but I have to avoid getting killed with Naked PUTs.. that is my goal now..Last week Monday it was so close.for 15 minutes ,,,,House was calling for more money which I did not have...then INCY made miracle turn around from 89 to $123... Hope all you guys are right our GEM will explode soon... GLTA longs
It's holding up well in BAD BAD mkt Dow -$400+ ,Nsdg -$109......If we get improvement in general Mkt from here. we can expect +$1.00 or more....that is my estimate & hope
I think biotechs are holding well in this volatile market....IBD and up coming investor conferences announced today is casting hopes..I need INCY to hold here since I am maxi.out on option buying power.
$135 Jan.Put Short is .....I sold Jan 2016 $135 strike Put option..that is shorting put option...I got paid $25.20 on each share. so my guarantee cost is $109.75 per share if INCY stay below $135 in Jan.15th 2016.. If PPS is above $135 ..I can not get any shares but get to keep $25.20.. Not bad way to collect option fee...This way I get my margin interest paid plus more by option fees I collect every month..Aug month option settlement, few days ago, I got shares at $110 but cost was $105...So it really paid off good even I was pushed shares... 2 days later INCY started sharp uptrend..it was miracle settlement ...It added more shares to my INCY holding now.....Using option short to acquire long position is great method.
Maddie; I jumped on the GEM train this morning ...bought ticket for Jan16 $135 PUT short.....train will arrive earlier than Jan 16.
Pharma; Your thoughts are well stated..I agree on most of your points...Just hope government doesn't make mistake by intervene one of US golden industry.
Please don't say these drugs are expensive....to develop cancer drugs to FDA approval, it has taken many many years of research money and only 3 or 4 % reach goal line..... I think Porsche or Ferrari you can say expensive since $30K Toyota will take you to same goal point.....I hate to hear or see articles attacking wonder drugs of recent biotechnology advance...When and if I need one, I want the best the industry can produce...
Maddie; We had all sign of continue strong buying on Friday close but I am worrying that IBB is showing sign of exhausted ....Whatever I don't know that is fueling but we have easy reach for 52 week high on Monday...I believe at rate it's running, we can expect punching through on Monday and will add extra excitement to continue higher ,possibly adds another round of buyout rumor..which I don't want to see for at least 2 yrs....I want $300-$400 like Jacosa..