Maddie; wish you right.....but market condition is shaky and our gem has exhausted good stimulating news...Stein hiring was early bonus on Monday and we had sell off but nice recovery at closing time but just doesn't have enough power to go over big hill ($90 ).. Do you know reason that we can count on?
Today INCY is going through nice rebalancing between profit takers and new buyers...relative low volume is really good for us. I like what I see today so far 10: 10 PT
Yes Jacosa; 20% possibly more if INCY climb closer to $90 or higher...So for those that are getting use to low 3-6% APR ; your strategy is good plan.. Thanks for explanation & sample case
Exactly , I never go into such small potential return...In Jan I placed Jan,2016 $67.50 naked Puts for $9.483 fee bet. It;s already gained about $4 in 45 days..that is kind game I am use to so $0.60 on $8 risk doesn't fit in my game plan but you must understand each has different strategy....expected return...My strategy is always 100 to 200% ..that is why I use all available leverages
don't worry that will be done this month...otherwise someone can sue.. for loosing money ..mgmt won't be able to get off after so many promised finish by Q1 end
jacosa; if incy goes to 90 by jun 19th, spread can get close to $2.00 ..so it becomes $ 2.00 0n $8.00 risk... might be good for those with low return target.. Thanks lot for example..
Driving; I have medium size position from 2013 but sold last yr for tax loss..I had big profit but Steve Cohn got into trouble with SEC...since.. hugh drop into 2014 ,his Hedge fund had big position in CLDX..I just have bad taste with this stock and it's kind erratic performer so I am using buying power in INCY, ACAD...75% and rest 15% MO,AAPL , 10% spread out with speculative issues.. that is now...when I get out of some issues like GILD & GHDX...I will probably look into HALO & CLDX' it's my cash situation instead of target buy point with CLDX
I was thinking same, Novartis sending generals to INCY to prepare for comfortable M/A later ( within 18 month target ..my estimate)
Stein hiring is helping...but be careful March is dangerous month...For Biotechs; JAN & FEB 2014 and 2015 were very similar ,exceptionally strong...March 2014 was poor month for biotech...investor psychology does not change much in short time.
Qui; Thanks...BLCM might be OK but time is not right ...Tech Analysis result is not impressive.. Do all checkout first and see BBros. position .. I like SYN & IDRA for new positions ,these are about similar in growing up....Chart looks much better and science to me ..I am planning to add SYN to double share count this week...I also like Kirk Randall involvement in company..His record is very good.
Maddie; Thanks for tip but I only like to invest in stock with good science and proven big investors with track records....From this view and selection process, I recently started seed shares in SYN, IDRA, CYTR. and recently added shares in ZIOP, HALO, to original small holding with buying power gained from strong INCY & ACAD doing Jan. &Feb... I fully leverage on investing so I must remain selective with very strong rational. On pullback I will go after CLDX soon.I sold 90% of holding for Tax losses in Dec. I was little too early to the table on CLDX ..now very interesting with RINDO....getting breakthrough approval week ago
If you know anything about biotech investing, ACAD is currently in best risk/reward position...buying here is smart & conservative biotech investing strategy... If you don't know this stuff ,keep off msg.brd
Looking at option activity , technical charts, news schedule...I see high probability of flat to weak PPS March period...this does not mean May -JUN ..only next 4 weeks..I hope I am wrong since I am riding many horses.
Qui; Yes, looks sure it was call buy not covered call sell... So interesting someone is so sure...You know I sold covered call JUN$65 & being pressured all way from Dec..but spread is so large that I refused to buy back ,as result I used first sold 70 Jun puts to off set $65 Call sold..then PPS went over $70 in Jan. So I shot another JUN $90 puts in late Jan. but at end Feb. stock price appears to be over $90 by Jun. and again Jun$90 call buyer backup with big $ bets beside previous 2000 contract. So in order for me to keep from loosing $65 Call shares..I am looking again for strike price over $100 -$120..to off set $65 C.Calls.. I believe in Jan. I sold real long term PUTs JAN $67.50 and got real generous fee 9.50... It's long wait but almost like money in bank while sleeping till Jan.2016...Something to look into periodically; deal come up at strange time. After PCYC M&A rumor this week , fees has gone down big for INCY. Thanks for pointing out 800 Calls
Yes it was month end...I am happy it made slow recovery to closing ..I was expecting slightly higher recovery from nearly down $3 but glad it's over , next week new start with profit takers out...back to normal trading with more revealing trades.