If one has buying power ,no reason to sell DAL since it's on likely predictable future but for one that is fully invested, I prefer exchange DAL for ACAD 's big drug high probable approval coming soon...When ACAD Promo. is approved, it will be the game changer...and price appreciation will be hugh
qui; thing to remember is if you get push ,your ACHN cost base is $10.85 so you can continue to hold for few more days till test result is announced before end of Dec....If positive stock should jump....If successful ACHN drug has potential to give GILD and ABBV competition but that is few yrs away..... I just stay with original plan,close transaction at expiration
QUI; I think ACAD is good one...I owned this stock from near 10 but gradually added through Naked Puts pushed ,this way I get discount buy price due to fee collected. now my average is about 18.. and still have Dec 22,25,28 &Jan 27 puts but I will not get pushed .So my plan is to sell SGEN, & HALO to beef up on ACAD ..puts near 32-34 strike for next year .. I just sold Dec 20th $12.50 ACHN PUTs.. I am betting no clinical result will be announced until after Dec.20th.. targeting only for fast week fee of $1.95...I think its good risk/ reward ..
Yes, I am feeling lot better today with INCY strength.,,,trading today shows good interest in this stock; makes me comfortable with some Covered Calls & 80 % long mix.... My current other heavy holdings are ACAD for serious investing and Xoma with speculative money....I also sell IBB naked PUTs near current price for Jan.2015.. I am unloading SGEN, HALO, CLDX, and Holding GHDX.....I may repurchase ACHN small amount.....PS: I also holds many contracts on INCY Naked PUTs spread out to JAN....Same with ACAD naked Puts these PUTS provided extra good incomes but tax time ,it really hurts ;all short term gains full tax rates
Thanks ; by end of day half of my bio's turned red....so INCY was just ahead of pack in giving back gains ; at end all balanced out logically...selling covered call Jan $85 at nice fee on early Monday morning gives me nice psychological cushion even small reward..
All of my 15 biotech stocks are in green except INCY ..some with sizeable gains...Why the best potential stock for next year is facing selling pressure on strong market day. VERY strange action ,I am completely lost in dark...why take profit now to pay cap/gain tax this year.
I hope you are right...my 80% of longs plus 400 contracts naked puts will reflect any additional up move..Jan $85 Covered Calls I am willing to give away if PPS gets to 85 by Jan 16th...I am keeping 80% long for your monster move. GLTA
Option traders are paying over $3.10 for Mar '15 $90 CALL ! Bullish ...JAN $85 Calls $2.75 I just Sold.. Very bullish activity....another potential 10% off my long position
Jacosa: thank you very much for highly informative reply..Your answer gave me good input to how I will navigate through next quarter ER period...I am real concern about how market will take sudden drop in earning after exceptional last quarter due to bonus/royalty... With your info.as guide,.I will reduce long position after January effect and comeback in gradually toward fall of 2015...Next year I will start using short puts after next quarter earnings report is out and pps is stabilize...I very seldon take direct share purchase. Buy or getting pre-designed push via naked puts have always gave me discounted longs. Having your high chance approval for Bari. really helped me in my future planning.
I have no info on ASP105K...You probably known me by now that I am not really medical scientific person...my success came from TA and investment strategies...
Thank you again Bonk
Jacosa; What % probability of Bari. approval do you give to this drug..at this stage based on best infos available...to me very little .. I don't have high hope due to poor progress in JNJ RA JAK drug.. I appreciate your thoughts on this issue...Thanks always for fine msgs. Bonk
Our GEM looks extremely tired from over bought condition but I am holding all longs patiently for year end to
January effect .
thanks maddie; I need all encouragement for bullish yr end finish...I just keep smelling burn out from past three weeks
i am less confident from last 3 trading days...relatively low volume with up tick unable to hold and terrible last 5 minutes to close with last 10 second price dressing each last 3 days. What do you think. Hope we don't have sell off after ASH conference/PV news.
I disagree, stock market value future items...some gain was from earning data but
I believe mostly from surprise scientific informations gave out at same time CC....many partnership clinical deals ..hint of clinical infos...
Maddie; more shaking to clean up loose shares....now we are ready to accept more good news and move ahead to new high...this is my hope...good luck to all nice people for Xmas now !