Yah.... if you don't get hurt.there is another chance to play....We have GREAT stock ,it proved today by out doing market ...between yesterday and today we got net gain with higher volume than past days.....juno deal really workup many investors...i am fully invested but thinking of buying more.
Maddie; Guggenh. Analyst just gave good review on gene therapy (JUNO/Celgene) on CNBC.....Talk like this is adding value to biotech......
What a comeback for our GEM...made up all yesterday's give way..in very short time....This is reason why low volume up & down can not be trusted,...stay in if you believe in your GEM...
This is really good news for all biotechs...news should wakeup many fuzzy headed analysts/ news commentators that have bad mouthed biotechs as over priced sector without fully understanding what is going on in this business.... Look what smartest people in this sector is paying & dealing ...Celgene give them a lesson!!!
market will remain volatile for entire week...incy need to hold above $98 area to remain on up trend....i personal think it will hold above $100 and resume higher after Greek situation come to end... good or bad end will come.. hold all of your incy shares...Greeks can not derail INCY accomplishments !
This is getting little crazy... nothing today carry any validity but painful to look.....stay in place .. today is Russell rebalance ,who knows how it's going to come out
qui; i don't think you will see $3 ...if stay at $4, $1 is good fee for 8 weeks..test result is expected around this time but much better than 50/50 odd ..,preparation for move ahead is visible. Calls are much higher in demand... I use this type of opportunity often but it's summer and very slow market plus too many high players like Ichon loud mouthing market is over heated.....I am heavily invested this summer in longs but after JUNE option expiration, I am not using all option buying power
Qui; Naked Puts it's better before test data publish. but for Call buy,,,its better to get result to ride all above strike to gain.
Qui; I noticed same this morning...Yesterday it was clearly same amount of contracts appeared in August section of TDAmeritrade option page....Reason I saw in Aug month for sure is I triple checked what I saw was is AUG. due to my curiosity ,yesterday day was first Aug option trading day and I want to make sure .... Any way Sept Call purchase make more sense since test data will be published by Sept option expiration..I sold Sept $4 PUTs at $1.55 last month and today sold Aug $4 Puts at $1.00 ...seems like freebie..
Very bullish action... LOW cost play ....Check out .....
Maddie; not sure about 115 but we started week from very high probability rebound points in stochastic index & RSI....technically was due to go up , good point to re-enter but post JUNE option expiration is difficult period historically...You are right, lots of bio talk on TV shows... also couple boring bio- IPOs this week
How can we believe when you write first message like that....you just made big fool at INCY board...GERN is only for narrow use...BB sold all shares..
Can't believe the volume until checking.....this is so unusual day after FED decision to put off increase to later time from popular expected Sept. month... I don't mind getting JUNE 110 called tomorrow..so lets keep moving higher...IBB is on break out !!
mrdtino....I disagree Fed raise interest rate is off Sept. schedule to next yr...today's biotech rally is not mainly due to M/A heating up.....High probability ,push is coming from demand due to more exciting clinical results / overall fundamental from all biotechs sector outputs are fantastic..where else can you find this kind of sector growth ? Just buyers are coming back in no seller days......Reason buyers coming back is J.Yellon yestrday speech ,very dovish
I am buyer now for good biotech, after yesterday FED position
To buy large lot in most biotechs today, absolutely no shares available...that is main reason.. some buyers came out after Janet Yellen dovish speech.... I think rate increase is off to next year.
tomorrow is day I have waited long time to settle all my JUNE options...At this rate, I have JUNE $110 CALL might get Call away but I had $120 Puts short to balance off....This stock is really exciting both ways..JUNE is my biggest settlement month on several bio stocks...
Maddie ;today's big jump is probably due to relatively long low volume correction persisted while fundamental and investor PR were improving...INCY is mentioned as top 3 favored institutional bio-stock.. All these fueling today move
No problem for missing some targets...I like to hear your bullish voice....I bet heavily on GEM with options & longs so sometime I need your medicine....
I believe we will see great Xmas ride with INCY....more & more scientific milestones will comes out positively in next 6-9 month !