I've been out since selling in the $`16.75-$17.50 range. Had a cost of $6 so wanted to protect my profit. If it drops below $12 I will buy a few thousand shares. With its tangible book value being what it is, they could very well be a take over target. GLTA.
I agree! Why reward management for below expectations. Greed in corp. American is still alive & well.
Excellent news after hours. Be interesting to see how the stock reacts. Will take some time for approval as it will only be in phase 11.
With the issues in Coloradr & Washinton related to the states legalizing matrijuana, IMO legalization is going be short lived. puts a heavy burdon on tax payers .
I saw where executive compensation was approved. Nice to see non-performing being rewarded. To bad shareholders don't get any compensation. Just holding for possible turn a round or sale.
It appears the selling was due to the claims cost review on their loan term care policys. The investment community are concerned that they may have to add a significant amount to reserves to cover this exposure. Be interesting to see what happens over the next few days.
Acceptance by the medical community is the key. From what I've read, to to only remove infected & not healthy lymp nodes is important for surgery patients . That is why Lymphoseek is the gold standard. Will be interesting when recent qtr. Info. Is released.
This Ebola out beak is scary. We need ahuge amount of funds put into research to find a vaccine . IMO, NVAX & several others have the research &. Scientist to address this with government funding. It's very possible there could already be people exposed that have traveled to other country's.
We need a vaccine to a address this deadly disease.
Down 1 cent on approx. 39000 shares. No one is selling of any significance. Holding for the nice bounce with positive guidance & projected EU approval. GLTA longs.
More concerned about the institutions dumping almost 75million shares over the last 6 months. What do they know?
BAC & DOJ can't seem to agree on anything. IMO, the DOJ is really upset with BAC managements attitude.
With no settlement in sight, IMO stock will remain under pressure.
STV is not BIDU,SINA, or numerous other high flying China stocks, however IMHO it should. Be a lot higher price then it presently is. I've been holding it since right after the IPO with an avg. cost of $13-$14 excluding dividends after avg down. Hopefully the new structure & alliance will get this rolling over the next several months. Needs to get over $5 so institutionals will consider it.
Not sure regarding that transaction. However, insiders own approx 27% of the shares based on insider info. In Yahoo.
JMH, they will survive. Market is just waiting for Qtr. info. giving decent guidance & EU approval. Traders still taking a few cents profit. However, not selling my shares.