Yep I did sell at $39 and also shorted at $70 down to $60... I hope it does cross $70 again because I will short it again.
There was lots of insider buys around $8 and they said Q1 was going to be there best Q I was planning on holding through the ER. There is still almost a week left of trading before their ER. I see the sector going up next week with FEYE and other beat. QLYS should also beat on Monday. I do not see a reason for the selling in KEYW.
I would think it is worth holding or at least wait until you are even to sell. Do you not see the sector running next week? I sure do.
^^^ You are welcome for the trade.