Then ignore me.
If you bought BBRY simply on my advice you have bigger problems.
Just so we know, recently I was right on KEYW, VDSI, QLYS, Oil, FEYE, FIT, PANW, DDD
Wrong on BBRY, CYBR
Also that $46ish call was very impressive. But don't let the facts get in the way.
I was hoping for a jump after the ER sell off. This never came. Too risky holding this though the market dip unsure of where bottom will be.
GL Can't win them all.
Market is looking to get a lot worse. Bad timing on BBRY good price entry but cannot fight the market.
On the bright side I probably sold at bottom. I am very good at this.
I will start by saying what anyone says on a Yahoo MB will never affect a S/P. So there is no "agenda". I also own FEYE L/T.
No matter what the company ER's are a gamble 50/50 chance of beating. (Also even with a beat this does not mean mr market won't bring down a stock.)
Greece will have a very large impact on the market, and as Wolf has been saying China has now entered a bear market. Keep in mind whether or not you think rate are going to increase this year the Fed brought up doing it this year as an option there is no reason this cannot happen. And also when I look at the charts I see $38-39 as a realistic option. I said it would head to "$46ish" before a bounce and what do you know it bounced at $46.5!
Keep in mind the indexes have not retraced yet and FEYE already hit $46. I have no agenda I win either way with either L/T holdings or I can begin to day trade this again if I get my lower prices. I said this would be the hottest sector in 2015 back in January and so far it has been. This does not mean it will go straight up there is ALWAYS a retrace!
Prime example of how TA and charts can only get you so far.
There is no such thing as a guarantee always pay attention to ALL factors.
Iran, Greece, OPEC, supply/demand. I am tempted to hold this past $70! US has now increased their production more!
Do not touch any NoDak oil stocks. WLL is going lower much lower they cannot stay afloat with cheap oil.
It was very clear this was going to $46ish.
Now if we break $46 will depend on when the market hits bottom. I agree with you that buying anything long right now is foolish until we see the market hit bottom.
Oil can still be played though while the market does its dance.
Correction: I stated to buy the FIT IPO which was initially priced at $20, I then said I would add at $35.
It is easy to say things like this when the market has dipped the past few days.