So... Was the 14.89 run-up just bs trading to set up this little crash back to the 12s? When do we get out of this range? Whats the NCE update? I havent heard anything about this in a while. Could we get some suprise news with that??
What do you guys think?
I brought up the question of why we weren't marketing the dialysis centers and the conference call directly answered that question. So, my contact at the dialysis center notes believes that there has to be at least 1 active patient on Auryxia treating in the center before any reps can come in... and she currently said that none of her patients are using it yet.... She works at the center where we were most recently granted access.
For anyone with a better understanding of this.... does that seem to make sense? If so, I'm sure at least 1 nephro will get someone in there so we can promote this awesome drug.
Off topic: What's your current outlook for KERX moving into March? Where is our current resistance levels at?
Yes! She said that her nephrologists' office was visited. That's exactly how she first found out about Auryxia and even showed me the pamphlet they dropped off. I also found out that her nephro was actually a patient in the Auryxia trial!!.
I'll see if I can get some more details on this (ex: his/her personal response to the drug).
Spoke with a friend who works in a dialysis center in Ohio. She informed me that Auryxia looks promising but none of her patients are on in yet. She also notes that for some reason, KERX has not had any of the drug reps come into the center. She notes that the other phosphate binder reps come through frequently and have provided samples of their drugs (which she says would be huge for KERX to do).
Does anyone have insight on why KERX would not be heavily marketing all dialysis centers? Are there restrictions at specific locations??
Also, has Ron or Greg ever mentioned "samples" as a way to get patients to convert over to Auryxia? I don't recall hearing anything about this.
Last thing, pretty encouraging to see the script numbers jump up! Hope we get some good news this week at the call.... I'm feeling some status updates on Europe!
Thank you for posting this...
Can someone with a twitter account cut and past the last paragraph to AF please. I'd love to hear his rebuttal to these FACTS.
It's disgusting to see where we are at today with the pps. I honestly didn't think we go this low even with a delay in approval or a straight up denial.
What will be the next bit of news that brings some consistent green days back to this stock?? I hope we get NCE status out of nowhere and take off (as it seems like only the unexpected positives are what trigger this thing).
Does it have to be a certain percent change to their current holding or would selling/buying a small lot of 100 shares (just using this as an extreme example..) still need to be disclosed to us??
As I understand it, if Baupost has changed their position at all, this information would be publicly disclosed....correct?
So, with no news....does this mean that they have not added or sold a single share since their last filing?? Or are they able to keep this information suppressed for a certain amount of time?
Any answers or feedback on this is appreciated! Thanks