This company has no paid employees and no product(s) and no money...it's a Klassic Punp-em and dump-em...time and time again....It appears to be a total Fraud!
Agreed...That Karp fellow just provided the quite strong excuse for a further major 'shake-out' of MNKD shares...thus really clearing the way for a fairly spirited Rally to begin...Now! I don't know how high things might carry...but buying might be very strong and we may even approach or slightly exceed our recent highs...within the next 10-trading days...Now...do you hold for the weekend of Aug. 9th-10th...if no news is released by then ??? maybe not....
Not quite so simple...this might go all the way to the California Supreme Court(s)...and do ya know how long 'That' might take! Gulp! No Thanks!
Friend, you are so correct- 'it's' a real Viper's Nest this quite complicated situation! Ugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shares could fall another $2.00 to $3.00 from here....best to buy when prices reach rather climactic levels...which i am afraid they just may....
Sorry, you're gonna need a far stronger argument that that...to get rid of the 'Lib-Tards' up in Santa Barbara!
Not of course -if you have made an okay profit! Never hurts to 'book' a gain! Congrats! I have just reestablished a long position in total just yesterday-Friday! I've taken 3 round-trip separate profits in MNKD shares since the beginning of this year-alone! I am at it Long...now for a 4th time...p.s.-no, i never go short stocks either! :-)
Conversely- there is no reason to think this upcoming week won't again bring rising prices...into the major Aug. 8th Day upcoming when many are anticipatory of a very, very important announcement(s)! It is their yearly meeting! Annual meeting..i think.
Well stay tuned for their meeting shareholder's meeting or is it the quarterly meeting...many will expect a major announcement at that time...time for a bull-raid/run up to that time hoping/expecting a big announcement...we just had the bear-raid! :-)
Perhaps- but not before Aug. 8th...that's for sure! The immediate shakeout has already occurred! Where were you last week?!...just watching & waiting for ever lower-prices...or towards the end of the week...esp. Friday...buying ??? !!!
We have 'had' already the pullback and on fairly large volume---someone scopped all of those shares up over all of the last 4.5 days too! The set-up now is buying into expectation for a release Aug. 8th, 2014...with primary information which many will likely anticipate a partnership Announcement in Principal, etc. Do you not agree??? !!!
There is also likely as a bear-raid...a bull-raid for the same set of reasons...in anticipation of a full-disclosure situation of perhaps the announcement of a Partnership...so we have seen the bear-raid...now for the bull-raid...taking the shares up towards my guess...perhaps the old-highs...which if i were trading these shares-which i am...a sell just before that days release would be TOTALLY indicated!
Of course your statement is soo correct...now these shares are trading on pure expectation and froth too the occasional fear thing is there too...what's the Company worth now that we have full on approvals...more than without...but what number...without sales of the product to back an actual revenue stream...one has to separate the wheat from the chaff...and that's not always so easy....so we'll let Ms. & Mr. market give us that information at any given point from and within each given trading day, etc.
Okay then...we will all keep our toes, finger's and necks crossed you are right about this week...as the holder's of MNKD shares are at times a dramatic folk....up 1 day and down the next and up a day after that...zee whirl wind's making me dizzy! Ha! Just a wee bit o' humor!
Got to use more realistic numbers for your expectations...careful you'll need a padded cell...when they don't come to pass...I am expectant that Al Mann & Co. will deliver and deliver big! But...we gotta get there in step to step up fashion...think about it first and no need to shoot from the hip!
Lets see...announcement of partnership within the next 2-4 weeks hopefully...or some kind of furthering definitive announcement(s)...working back to $10.00-$11.00 a share...trading good accumulation volume...product launch is next item...and that could come by Oct. Nov. they have/had said generally Jan. 2015...but to be refined...once we know partnership parameters...etc...
Share price levels currently offer some okay upside to potential near-term announcements, etc. imo....any buys below $9.25 seem to offer a nice return even on a short-term trading basis...
So too shall you be ignored...and for good reason(s)...too innumerable to state here!
Friend-Who made you the mouth-piece for MannKind...Nope! Not you. No one! On to Ignore!