Tue, Jul 22, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 4 mins.

Recent

% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

Cerner Corporation Message Board

brock_templeman 7 posts  |  Last Activity: Jun 29, 2014 11:58 PM Member since: Apr 28, 2011
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Strategy for tomorrow...help!

    by brock_templeman Jun 29, 2014 11:41 PM
    brock_templeman brock_templeman Jun 29, 2014 11:58 PM Flag

    I was planning to buy MNKD shares with funds acquired from the sale of a stock tomorrow. I took this from Scottrade:

    "For example, if you sell a security on Monday the 1st, you can use the proceeds to make a purchase prior to the settlement date of Thursday the 4th. However, if you make a purchase before Thursday the 4th then sell that new position before the settlement of Monday's sale, you will then be required to deposit funds to pay for the purchase. If you purchase on Thursday the 4th, you may place a sell at anytime you wish, since the purchase was made with settled funds."

  • brock_templeman by brock_templeman Jun 29, 2014 11:41 PM Flag

    I was wanting opinions on the following strategy:

    Selling some of my other stocks and immediately buying MNKD shares either pre-market or in the morning pullback before it runs through the afternoon. However, if I do this, I will have to wait 3 days for the trade to settle before I could sell my new MNKD shares.

    Is this too risky or are we pretty much guaranteed to run higher as the week progresses? Thoughts on price targets are welcomed! I'd just like to add to my MNKD stash!

    Thanks in advance!

  • brock_templeman by brock_templeman Jun 20, 2014 2:51 AM Flag

    Anyone have guesses on what happens with price tomorrow?

  • brock_templeman by brock_templeman Jun 11, 2014 5:29 PM Flag

    I sold out earlier today to lock in all my profit from $6.36 up to 10.36. I just couldn't bare the thought of not being in when this thing gets halted so I bought back in today in AH at 10.35 to my original share count.

    Let's hope we see this thing rise tomorrow for the conference and into Friday because of people not wanting to miss a weekend or Monday announcement!

    I think we see $16-20+ on approval. I think a partnership is announced upon approval too.

    GLTA

  • Reply to

    Price Action for Buy-In

    by brock_templeman Apr 22, 2014 10:09 PM
    brock_templeman brock_templeman Apr 25, 2014 11:12 AM Flag

    Bought in this morning at $6.25 and feel great about it! Glad I waited for the small pullback from the $6.30-$6.40 range

  • Reply to

    Price Action for Buy-In

    by brock_templeman Apr 22, 2014 10:09 PM
    brock_templeman brock_templeman Apr 23, 2014 9:43 PM Flag

    Thinking about buying on a dip if it occurs this Friday. I'm riding SBUX and V through earnings tomorrow and will have funds then. Let's hope we have a minor pullback for me to buy!

  • brock_templeman by brock_templeman Apr 22, 2014 10:09 PM Flag

    My friends told me about MNKD after ADCOM. I'm pretty confident that the FDA will approve. I'm also confident we'll see a pullback sometime between now and then. I'm ready with dry powder, but I was just wondering everyone's thoughts on where the pullback will take us and what a good price is to enter for the ride up on FDA approval? Thanks in advance!!!

CERN
54.37+0.28(+0.52%)3:55 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.