Lol. Dude, you are such a complete da. You really believe an$8 buyout? Pretty delusional, but hilarious to watch. Hope you get wiped out.
You hoped for it. You wanted to make yourself feel better about your decision. You had the better odds, given the RATs track record. I disagree about 200. He can't say anything wile the FDA is doing the review. And he won't until he gets the minutes.They did talk about the generics. Listen to it again, Isradipine by the end of the year.
There was nothing in the CC saying there was a delay. You're wrong to say that. Until the FDA comes back, nobody knows; just speculation at this point.
But given the poor performance of management to stay transparent and inform the investors, why would you ask about anything else? It's always expects, anticipates, hope to, plan to...
I wouldn't have believed anything they had to say about 201 or 202. They're just speculating also!
It was a gamble. My gut said get out this morning. I thought that if there was news from the FDA, they would have released a PR this morning heading into the CC. The RAT wouldn't sit on news like that; it's what defines his life right now. No news meant nothing new in the CC. But there wasn't any news of a delay or anything necessarily bad; just have to wait for the FDA to respond back.Could still file in December.
My anger and frustration about the lack of communication and PR plays into this. The RAT said he would meet with the FDA in October. That sounds like it is scheduled and on the calendar to me. Apparently, he meant "Elite" would be ready to meet with the FDA in October; that means you have to wait until the FDA is ready to meet with you. Hence the delay until 11/17. He should have clarified in the 10Q when he spoke of the meeting. Had he said it was the initial meeting, I would have bailed because it would be at least 2 weeks before the minutes are released. I was reading into it as maybe they met in October and 11/17 was the presentation of the minutes.
His lies, his misleading, our confusion, our impatience.
You know, all you can do is put them on ignore. They're just not worth your time.
And to be honest, other than venting on the board every so often, I just don't see any real value in any of the posts. If it happens, it happens. Won't be because what was on this message board.
He didn't meet about 200 in October. That just happened Monday and why we are having to wait for the minutes.
You are assuming that. He didn't say it and you don't know. Could be right, but until the FDA responds, you are guessing. As far as the other stuff, you are right on. They need a PR person REALLY bad!!! Dianne doesn't cut it and the RAT hates doing it.
rf, just curious why you are so against "Elite" now. I know I have been critical and I think my criticism is justified. That's my right as a shareholder, holding the CEO's feet to the fire.
But you've check out and now are rooting against us so you can validate and justify your decision. It's a 50/50 at this point as to what the FDA said. But if I sold already, I'd kick myself if I was wrong. But I wouldn't stay on a message board and turn into what you despised only a week or so ago. Pretty lame and you should be hoping the best for those that decided to stay in.
Here is the link: