Very nice premiums available now for selling CF $40 and $42.50 puts...more than willing to own at those prices. And if share price doesn't get down that low, will settle for a nice small profit. GLTA
I can understand your expecting that SPH share price will continue to slide, but not you're being "with" the inept poster that crowds this board with message after message arguing for everyone to sell. We get it....he's short and wants the price to go down. But tell us once a day...that's enough. GLTA
Yes, I did add (twice) in the $50's, and a bit more at $45 (all pre-stock dividend). Had trimmed about 10% of position over the summer, selling in the $60's, and don't expect to see those prices anytime soon. Agree price performance since July has been awful...but I'm still bullish on ATRO and given current valuation expect buyers here will be rewarded. Unless I'm missing something. GLTA
Selloff this morning after outstanding earnings report yesterday? Growth and profit margins would seem (to me anyway) to support p/e of more 16+ on 2015 earnings. Thought new base would form at $43, but shares now available under $40....seems like a bargain for long term investors, assuming the aerospace cycle hasn't come to a dead stop (and it hasn't!). With a significant long position, I'm obviously biased, and may have to add a bit more here. If there's something troubling in the 8K that I didn't catch, hope someone will let me know. GLTA
It's a shame. RGSE installed our solar about 3 years ago, and they were GREAT. Professional, on-time with everything, and even helped us recover an overcharge from PG&E. Solar panels have worked as expected (maybe even a bit better) and we look forward to each monthly electricity bill (always under $10). Sad to see them struggle here...and hope they pull a rabbit out of someone#$%$.
Listening to cc now, and everything continues to look rosy for this one. Agree, great quarter, somewhat expected, but had been worried about outlook, and hearing no worries. So I expect we've got a new base established around $43-$44, and we'll see $50's next year.
Some time ago, Boeing expressed desire to see consolidation of suppliers, but not hearing that as much, and price for acquisition would not be cheap. Maybe HON or BEAV interested, but I'm happy to have these guys stay independent and keep up the good work. Congrats ATRO on a great quarter. GLTA
I'm happy. And if we get to $34.20 (which I think is the all time high) I will indeed pat myself on the back...and probably trim my position a bit. Holding till then. GLTA
So why crowd this board with 8 separate topics, when you could have put all this info in one. We get it....you think everyone should buy here and get the share price up.
Ok, maybe way overdone....but well run company? You've got to be kidding? Hopefully mgmt changes will bring about significant improvements going forward.
You can have mine for $9 per share....or anyone else willing to buy them today for that matter. Willing to hold on for now, but if we get a bounce today or tomorrow, I'm out.
I hope you don't mean that you're hoping crazy horse is right about a recession coming in 2Q16...that would be mean...predicting it is one thing, hoping for it quite another.
Nicely done....you're already up 10%, and will likely be in position for 20%+ gain by end of day. In for a short trade, or will you hold for bigger gains once it is clear they have "righted" the ship?
Hard to say. I thought the decline earlier this year below $20 was an overreaction, and established a fairly small position...and pretty surprised this morning when I saw the amount of $ loss I'm taking on just that small position. Oh well, got this one wrong....and it dropped too fast this morning for me to exit, so will hope for a bounce before year-end, and perhaps sell in December to offset other gains. If they ever get this back on track, it will be a nice double (or more) for anyone that gets in at these prices. GLTA
Yup, aware that I'm taking that risk. I'll keep the premium if the stock goes right back up, and I'm ok with that small profit. And I'm fine owning the stock at such a low entry point, and will patiently await the move to $40 sometime next year. BTW, did very similar move with DSW this week too.
Agree. Got a nice premium today for selling December and January expiring put options...happy to own this one at any price below $28. GLTA
Using the drop in price today as a "sort of" entry point, i.e., sold some December $22.50 puts and got a pretty nice premium for my trouble, so may wind up owning at a net price of about $21.25, which works for me. GLTA